In a World of Vampires. (Open to all)

Started by Katrina, July 26, 2010, 09:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ink Slinger

"You're the one who had me blow you away and then stripped." She shot back.  "And you didn't seem to mind the staring the a bit."
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Dunnuck

He raises his hands. "Guilty as charged. But honestly, I didn't think to remove the suit first." He admitted. "And as for the staring, it's better to have roaming eyes than roaming hands. Learned that the hard way."

discordantentity

OOC: Will post tomorrow after reading all this, I wasn;t on all weekend as it was a long weekend.  I am also running a Shadowrun game, so I kind of wasn't online yesteday.  I am going to try and catch up.

Katrina

Megan shook her head some and walked over to a bar.  She stooped down and pulled out a bottle and reached up for a goblet.   She wiped the dust out with a towel and opened the bottle and poured a rich red liquid into the glass.  She looked to Chris.  "Want a glass?"

Dunnuck

"Of course, Darling." He responded. "I have a supply myself at home. You should try it, good quality stuff. Retrieved it myself." He said, taking the glass from Megan. He slurped it down, letting out a satisfied exhale. "Humans don't know what they are-" He stopped and looked over to Kayleigh. "I forgot that your new to this." He said.

Ink Slinger

"My stomach isn't that weak." She shivered despite her words.  "If I can watch someone eat an ox tongue I can certainly delude myself into thinking you're drinking red wine or some such."  She walked over to the couch and flopped down.  As dust flew up around her she coughed once and waved it way from her face.

Dunnuck

"Ox tongue? Sounds gross." He responded, looking down at the remains of blood in the glass. He reached his tongue out, which was longer than normal with a thin tip, and swiped the remains from the glass. He went and jumped on the couch next to Kayleigh, dust cascading into the air again. "You can keep us a secret, right? Last thing we want is wide spread panic. Thats the Sabbat's job. So what do you say, beautiful? Pinky promise?" He asked.

Katrina

MEgan looked to Chris. "I may take you upon that offer sometime."  She watched Kayleigh carefully. It was important that she keep her mouth shut.  Even the police denied there existance and wrote off the crimes of the sabbat as gang activity.

Ink Slinger

"Eh, I'll try eating just about anything once." She shrugged and waved more dust out of her face.  "I wouldn't eat it again.  And who'd believe me?  First person I tell would have me fitted for a straight jacket and I like hugs and all but they're more fun when someone else is involved." She met his gaze, "I promise you I won't be telling anyone." She held her right pinky up at him.

Katrina

Megan watched from across the room and nodded, satisfied with her answer.  She poured herself another glass of blood.

Dunnuck

He interlocked his left pinky with her right and laughed, satisfied. "Thank you." He said. "So is there any fun to be had in this place, Darling?" He asked Megan. "Maybe an Xbox or PS3?" He leaned back in the chair. "Even though I have beaten like everything out..." He said under his breathe, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Having so much time kind of left him less to do later and it was annoying.

Katrina

Megan chuckled a bit.  "I think if its still there, there's a Wii in the other room."

Dunnuck

"A wii?" He asked blandly. "That doesn't exactly scream testosterone..." He said, standing. "And I don't want you staring at my butt while I bowl. On second thought, yeah I do." He joked. He let out a small laugh. "Could I bring it out here?" He asked.

Ink Slinger

"And who says we'd be staring?" Kayleigh inquired.  She pulled one foot up and pulled her pants leg up so she could unzip and remove her boots. 

Dunnuck

"What says you wouldn't?" He asked. He then let out a chuckle. "I'm only joking, Kay." He giggled. He ventured to the next room, emerging with the Wii.

Ink Slinger

"Obviously I'm too tired when the joke is missed." She gave him a good natured smile.  Her other boot came off and she sighed wiggling her toes in her socks.  Next she stretched, closing her eyes and making a face. 

Kraven Trollsbane

i looked around at everyone getting so cozy and relaxed, "you guys should stay more alert, not a few minuets ago you had people gunning for you. i wouldn't be surprised if we were tracked. God knows you left enough rubber on the road." i said after finishing my  spagettioes
 A&A

Ink Slinger

Kayleigh looked up at Kazuma and covered a yawn.  "I run faster in bare feet than the boots." She nodded.  "You wouldn't want me turning an ankle now would you?" One corner of her mouth quirked up in a grin. 

Dunnuck

"Whats the worse that could happen?" Chris asked, his british accent suave and cool. The ground pulsated, pushing up slightly before lowering back down. The lights blinked on and off as the ground rumbled. Chris lost his footing and hit the ground. Then it calmed.

"Wonder what that was." Chris voiced. "Probably some construction." He said, setting up the Wii to the tv in front of the dusty couch. Once he was done, he began bowling, arched forward towards the tv with one strong leg behind him.

Katrina

Megan eyed him.  "Construction...way out here? Doubtful...."  Megan moved upstairs and returned with two sniper rifles and a couple boxes of ammo. 

Dunnuck

Chris laughed nervously. "Uh...its possible?" He said in more of a question than a statement. It wouldn't act now. But why was it making it's presence known? To inconvienience Chris?

Ink Slinger

Kayleigh looked about nervously.  She wasn't used to all this and as her buzz began to wear off she started to consider how crazy this way.  She was in a strange house with two vampires.  Common sense said that was leagues beyond stupid, despite the kindness she'd been show.  She sneezed, attributing it to the dust.

"I need to get some fresh air.  Kazuma?  Is that right?  Would you uh, care to step outside with me and conjure up a breeze?  All this dust..." She shrugged. The look in here eyes said she knew it was a lame excuse.  She hoped he'd still agree.

Kraven Trollsbane

i stood up and sat my empty can of food on the counter. "sure, this dust is kind of bothering me too." i headed for the door but waited before opening it so Kayleigh could either put her shoes on or just come out bare foot.
 A&A

Dunnuck

Chris tossed a glance over to Kayleigh for a moment before returning to the Wii. Then, he heard a soft female laughter. It seemed ghostly. He paused the game and looked about. No one else could hear it. Again, the laughter sounded. It was familiar. "Do you hear that?" He asked Megan once Kayleigh went outside.

Ink Slinger

Kayliegh left the boots.  Small price to pay and now that they were off she didn't want to put them back on; her bare feet felt better anyway.  She walked on past him and out onto the porch.  She leaned on the railing waiting for him to follow.  Once he shut the door she let her calm, cool exterior fall and she looked truly frightened again.

"I know this is kind of late to realize and I'm probably looking like the dimbat in every B horror movie ever, but I really shouldn't be here." She chewed her lip looking back up at the house.  "Any chance of you taking me home?"