The Hunted. Can you survive? [Interest Check]

Started by Dashenka, July 17, 2018, 07:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

The Hunted

The first thing she noticed as she came around was the noise. It was loud and overwhelming and Victoria had no idea what it was in her hazy state. For a few moments she lay motionless, just coming to grips with the fact that she was alive. As she regained more and more of her consciousness, she realised that she was laying on something very soft and warm and that her mouth was incredibly dry, making it hard to swallow and moisten her mouth. Slowly she opened her eyes, closing them immediately afterwards again to protect them from the bright light. After a few tries, she had them open and used to the light and she rolled her body over on her back to see her surroundings.

She was lying on a beach. The noise she was hearing was the ocean and the surf nibbling at her feet. Just as she tried to remember how she got there, Vick realised that she was naked. Stark butt naked, like the moment when she was born. Nothing made sense to her. She went to bed, at home in San Francisco. Frantically she looked around for her clothes or any sign of anybody for that matter. As loud as the ocean was, everything else was eerily quiet. With the water coming to her calves already, she rolled over and got on her knees and dragged herself away from the water a little bit before finding a log to help her get up on her feet.

Immediately she stumbled, dizzy from the sudden rise and nearly collapsed again in the sand. The blonde managed to catch her footing and leaned against a palm tree until her body was fully used to standing up again. Then she saw the sign, pinned against the palm tree. A handwritten note. She pulled it off and read it.

Hello Victoria, welcome to the island. Let’s play catch? If I catch you, I rape you, torture you and then release you to start again. Be a good sport and play along.

Game on.

Recruitment thread.
Out of Character chat.

This is a pretty simple game. A group of random people wakes up, naked and drugged and find the note. The other group of people are going to be the hunters who will go after the poor souls. The exact location, as well as to how extreme or casual it could go, is still open. It depends on the interested parties. Ideally, there is an equal number of hunters and hunted and there will be agreements as to what will happen to your character in the end. Happy endings, release, tragic endings, I'm up to all but it'll depend on the players. For now, I'm not setting anything in stone yet.

- The location is a privately owned island or fenced off area.
- The hunters can be any gender.
- The hunted can be any gender.
- I will allow pairing to accomodate player needs.

If you declare interest, it doesn't mean you have to play it. It's still in the start up and maybe you are interested now but after seeing the characters you drop out. That's fine. Feedback is always welcome though.

When you do decide to play, keep in mind the limits your 'partner' has set. Also make sure you have a general idea on what you'd like to play and what not. I realise it's pretty heavy towards smut. One shots are an option as well. You join, play out your hunt and then leave again. Or find a new target to hunt.

So please, drop a line below if you're interested and if you can, a little feedback on the above mentioned.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dominique

I really love this idea, and I hope it gets a lot of interest because I want to join, if you'll have me ;D I don't even know which side I would prefer - it all sounds great, but I think I might be leaning towards huntress, depending on the preference of everyone else. I mean I'm happy to go wherever more numbers are required!

Is the pairing optional or is it pretty much what's going to happen? Or could you get chased by different people, and could someone be hunting down whoever gets in their path?

And I really love the intro, just so you know.

Dashenka

Quote from: Dominique on July 17, 2018, 11:59:51 AM
I really love this idea, and I hope it gets a lot of interest because I want to join, if you'll have me ;D I don't even know which side I would prefer - it all sounds great, but I think I might be leaning towards huntress, depending on the preference of everyone else. I mean I'm happy to go wherever more numbers are required!

Is the pairing optional or is it pretty much what's going to happen? Or could you get chased by different people, and could someone be hunting down whoever gets in their path?

And I really love the intro, just so you know.

I guess the pairing is all up to the how many players we get... So it's very good to see you are flexible :D

Quote from: xPeachyPuff on July 17, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
I'm interested so far (:

Good thanks :D

Spread the word :P

Hobbes1266

I'm tentatively interested, I would just like some clarification on what you mean by torture

Foxy DeVille

Hmmm... got some interest to be a hunter, even got a concept bopping around my noggin. I like the pairing off idea as I have some extreme kinks and would prefer prey that's on the same page but would still be down if I have to dial it back.

Dashenka

Quote from: Hobbes1266 on July 17, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
I'm tentatively interested, I would just like some clarification on what you mean by torture

Torture and what I mean with that is all open for debate. Some hunters might have darker wishes and desires than others. If you wwant a lighter wish, no worries :) All a matter of finding the right partner.

Hob

la dame en noir

Watching - only to see if there are any Lesbian hunters entering. I might be interested in playing a Lesbian victim.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Dominique

Quote from: la dame en noir on July 17, 2018, 05:03:08 PM
Watching - only to see if there are any Lesbian hunters entering. I might be interested in playing a Lesbian victim.

Just saying- if I'm playing a huntress it will most definitely be a lesbian one ::)

la dame en noir

Quote from: Dominique on July 17, 2018, 05:07:26 PM
Just saying- if I'm playing a huntress it will most definitely be a lesbian one ::)
lol hey, I don't know what people are into lol

All I know is that my preference is 95% of the time for women.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Dashenka

So far:

Hunters:
Dominique
Foxy

Hunted:
la dame
Haybuck
Justric
Dashenka

Unknown
Hobbs
Peachy

Very excited to have two female players who want to hunt :) Foxy will you play a female as well?

I think the hunter/hunted balance isn't quite right yet. What I will do is start making an official recruitment thread with character sheet today and we can take it from there.

Hob

If need be, I can double up as a hunter.

Notadrywall

avarus

OMG yes! This is perfect, love this concept!

Very interested in joining, both as hunter and as hunted!

Dashenka

Alright,

I've started an official recruitment thread.

Please drop your character sheets in there.

Hob

Great! I’ll work up something later tonight after I answer some outstanding RPs.

Envious

This looks fun, but probably a little too extreme for my tastes. I'm dropping tentative interest anyway! Male or female, hunter or hunted - I'm flexible like that =]

HeavenAbove

Dashenka

Quote from: Envious on July 18, 2018, 12:51:38 PM
This looks fun, but probably a little too extreme for my tastes. I'm dropping tentative interest anyway! Male or female, hunter or hunted - I'm flexible like that =]

It can be as extreme or vanilla as you want, depending on if you can partner with somebody who wants the same :)

Drop a character in the recruitment and you can take it from there :)

ArtemisHighmore

Hunter

I think I'd like to take a stab at being a hunter.     No pun intended....really....

Can we ask for certain pairings or are they going to be random?

Dashenka

Haha...

No the pairings are not random as I think we have a few different levels of 'extreme'. So when we have enough character sheets in and we know what we have and have not, we can pair up.

Hunter

Quote from: Dashenka on July 18, 2018, 02:07:48 PM
Haha...

No the pairings are not random as I think we have a few different levels of 'extreme'. So when we have enough character sheets in and we know what we have and have not, we can pair up.

It looks like we have plenty of hunters, all we need now is some prey to catch.