News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Ideas! (updated)

Started by Jecht, February 17, 2011, 05:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

Hello everyone, I've really missed being on here so I decided to try to get back into this. Right now I will only take one or two RPs on at a time since I'm fairly busy with school and other stuff. I'm looking someone that will post fairly often, several times a day if possible. I will be able to post between classes and when I get back to my dorm until I go to bed at 3 in the morning so it's pretty open for RP time.

As far as ideas, I want something that is deep and will last a long time. Sure I love the RPs where it's just sex but sometimes I wanna have to work for it. I really like working with the other person to come up with something we will both stay interested in but my luck has been bad in that area, be it my school work or the other person never coming back when it gets good.

I am a big video game nerd so if you offer an idea that has to do with anything like that, you will only be stroking my ego (haha). I am looking for females for all these. Check out my Ons and off for what I like.

Smuggler R' Us (not sure what it could contain)
A sly, handsome smuggler and bounty hunter works all the time finding lost cargo from space ships and even supply trucks on the ground. Occasionally he hunts for bandits and criminals He is very good at what he does but when his partner is killed in a shipment, he refuses to give up his occupation.

The rest can be something we discuss. Anything from one of the criminals he finds he offers her a job or someone applies for the job. Could also be an old flame. I'm thinking space-traveling, steampunk if possible and action. Romance could be something that happens over time

All the Kingdom on your shoulders. (fantasy/possible steampunk/medieval)

The Dark Blade Clan seeks to take down the King and rule the land. While the king can control the troops, he is poisoned and bed-ridden, thus putting his song in charge of the Kingdom. Before the King became sick, he gave the prince a task to gather a group and find great sword that is foretold to defeat all evil. As he sets out on the quest, he takes his servant( girl) with him and finds out she is very capable of defending herself. Romance could happen or there could just be lust.

Conquering the Conquer (bondage possibly)

The land of Alforth is being overtaken by their enemy. They have slain their people and yet the King stands tall in his tower. He tells his son to run and get away from the death that is surely to come but he refuses. When the enemy reaches the palace, the king is taken away and the prince is used for servitude for the beautiful princess.

But the princess has different ideas. While she wants a servant, she also longs to have someone that cares for her and to confide in while she is being prepared to marry another prince. This could have some romance but really I'm looking for the princess to basically ask that the prince have his way with her. Half the time they nearly get caught and they talk about what would happen to both of them.

Fallout idea
(if you are familiar with this game then you will understand what I'm going for.)

My character, Aerick just escaped from his home, A "vault" that is built into the ground to shelter communities from Nuclear War. After all it is said and done, my character wants to leave to find his way around the world. All he starts with at first is a pistol and the clothes on his back but he plans on traveling the world in search of a more interesting life then inside of a cramp "vault" until he dies.
Your character can be any kind of character, be it mercenary, doctor, slave he must save, whatever you want but I do want some kind of romance or sexual attention between our characters to happen. We could write 10 pages before anything sexual happens but as long as something interesting is there.

Fraternity Party (Con  NC or Bondage)

My character goes to a frat party where everyone is drinking. He meets a girl (your character) who, at this point, is very very drunk. This can either go in a NC direction where he does whatever he wants to her or it can go in a direction where it gets VERY kinky because she has no clue what she's doing. Not much plot but a fun romp RP.

Some settings or things I'm interested in.
Post-Apocalyptic
Steam-Punk
Cyber-Punk
Medieval
Dark Ages
Magic
Historic

Pairs that might be interesting (bold is my role)
Best friends
incest (I do have limits. Cousinxcousin is fine)
teacherxstudent (either)
Jockxnerd
PrepxNerd

I also enjoy doing Soap Opera type stories (think The O.C)

I will add to this as I go. PM if you have any ideas you'd like to do or try with me.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

leelan

The fallout idea sounds really fun :)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Jecht

I'm up for both. PM me and tell me what you'd be interested in doing or if you have any ideas.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

jazz

*tackles and hugs Jehct*  It's been a while since we RPed together.  I like your newest addition: 'Smuggler R' Us'   For some reason it made me think a little of Firefly/Serenity as well as a more obscure show called "Starhunter2300'  PM me if you are interested, a few ideas hit my brain. 
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Jecht

haha believe or not, I am watching Firefly right now. I wrote it watching the pilot episode, which is still on for me.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry