Vampire Erotica RP [M/M]

Started by toreador, December 27, 2017, 01:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toreador

So, this is my first post ever here asking for RP, so, please, go easy on me.

Eternal Winter

The basic idea is based in Vampire: The Requiem scenario. Of course players that know/play the tabletop RPG are more inclined to understand, but it's really not necessary, If you'd like, tho, I can link the wikia about Requiem structure and ambient <3

The Plot

For a start, I would like to get it simple. Basically, the vampire society is structured by clans/organizations/etc (You name it). So, it is set in Moskow or any other country on north-Europe. I want a BDSM related plot, not just the smut, but the entire relationships between both main characters AND the other "side characters". What I wanted to say, is that the vampirc society IS a D/s based society, with hierarchy based in D/s titles etc
That said, I would like to explore the plot with the partner (the starting point etc). But I want a dark shade, monster-like vampire view (as for personnality) AND a religious tune at it. I know religion is a delicate issue, so, I ask for my partner to be open minded AND to, please discuss this point more than the others with me, by PM.

As for my character: He is a "fairly new" vampire (+- 70 years, being Embraced/transformed at age 18), from a clan/division that is essencially religious for a Blood Goddess (may it be Cibelle, or other) and his clan;division have a discipline/power that is related to pagan rituals (as in, it would be the discipline Tarobolium, from the Galloi bloodline, in Requiem) that gives beauty and general blessings through their blood baths. His appearance (I'll give the art, linking the artist, and the model she bases the drawings) may be absurdely beautiful, but he despises love, caring etc... Human feelings in general. To be honest, Pyertr (his name), is almost a monster inside. He cares for politics inside thge vampiric community AND his religion, but anything else, he simply doesn't feel much for.

As for my partner character: Feel free. Please, I just demand to read my O/O https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=280356.0 and please, try to get my kinks, but it's okay to get none as well.

--------------------------------

Pyert Appearance (I've changed, for the art could be any bother to the forum rules)

Pyert Picture

-----------------------------------------------

Well, that's it. Hoping to get a partner <3
"And under this carnival disguise, the heart of an old youngster who is still waiting to give his all. But how to be recognized under this mask? This is what they call a fine career."

Jean Anouilh, The Waltz of the Toreadors