Male seeking Female RP partner....

Started by GrimmWriter, January 14, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrimmWriter

H there! I'm looking for a female rp partner to rp one (or more) Lesbian rp stories via pm or a IM system. Open to PbP as well. Also willing to do MxF stories as well. Please pm me if interested. Must be able to respond on a regular basis and be open to stories that last a long time, depending on the route they take. I am happy to help you character build and even world build. I want everything to be open between us so there is no confusion or the story going somewhere you don't want it to go.

Ons and offs

Naruto 4th great Shinobi War

WAR!
The Akatsuki have declared war on the great ninja nations. Now the Allied Shinobi force has been formed to fight this dangerous threat. Shinobi from across the land have come to form tight-knit groups. Inevitably this has caused some friction among the different clans as past grudges have now been ignited. However, for the interest for the continuing of the safety of the world, Shinobi now do their best to set them aside.

You can make a custom character from any of the major or minor canon Shinobi villages except the hidden mist, for I will be making a character from that village. Please feel free to bounce any ideas off of me if you want. The only rules in character creation are, must be female player making a female character (hence lesbian story) and must not be from the land of the hidden mist.

Star Wars

Two years before a new hope. The rebel attacks have increased causing people to flock to both sides as things heat up. You are a recruit for the Imperial Navy. You (may or may not) have doubts, seeing the treatment of the citizens of the empire. Depending on how you want to go, it can either be a story about defecting to the rebellion or fighting with you fellow recruits to eventually become Tie-fighter pilots.

Custom Story

You have been plagued by nightmares of demons coming for you in the night and attempting to kill you and drag your source to hell. You're awoken one night to see you Guardian Angel standing at the foot of your bed, silently watching you. She says nothing, taking no note that you notice you. A plot unfolds where the possible end of the world may come and it up to the two of you to either save the world or let it burn.

GrimmWriter

Brother/Sister or Sister/Sister.

I would like to do either a Brother and sister or sister and sister story. Either one would be a twins who feel a strong bond and after spending years trying to fight their dark temptations, they finally give in and succumb their base desires. The story would be about love and the dark secret they share as the have a hidden life together.

Fantasy setting: Pixie
A warrior travels through an enchanted forest and gets lost. A pixie offers to rescue him but only if he allows her to follow him. She ends up leading him further astray.

Game of thrones
I really want to do a story between Arya and the other girl without a name. A story of humiliation and frustration.

Would be up for any other female-female rp within game of thrones universe as well.

Gwen Stacy Spidegirl and Mary Jane
In an alternate universe, Gwen Stacy becomes Spidegirl this story revolves between her and Mary Jane as they struggle with her secret identity and hiding their love.

Dragon Ball Z
I would play Vegeta. I am up for whatever female character in the universe you want to pick.

GrimmWriter

Hot Stories:

Star Wars

Two years before a new hope. The rebel attacks have increased causing people to flock to both sides as things heat up. You are a recruit for the Imperial Navy. You (may or may not) have doubts, seeing the treatment of the citizens of the empire. Depending on how you want to go, it can either be a story about defecting to the rebellion or fighting with you fellow recruits to eventually become Tie-fighter pilots. Also open to stories involving other OC star wars characters.

(Strictly only FxF story) Old Republic era Sith Master and apprentice.
A Story of both pain and pleasure as a master and apprentice become more. Hunting Jedi and destroying the Republic as they continue on. This story would contain perhaps bondage but I would eventually like to move it towards a mutual enjoyment in the relationship.

Gwen Stacy Spidegirl and Mary Jane
In an alternate unverse, Gwen Stacy becomes Spidegirl this story revolves between her and Mary Jane as they struggle with her secret identity and hiding their love.

Steampunk

The world is a great adventure as the power of steam charges forward. Airships, steam powered robots and more. This would be a story of adventure and love. I would be playing a tomboy female character who likes to invent and get herself in trouble.

GrimmWriter

Superhero Vs Super villain
(Again with the theme of FxF style of rp)

Your choice of being either the Villain or the hero. A battle of the ages as these two clash. However the scales are tipped when the villain finally wins by striking her down. The heroine wakes in the villians layer where events continue!

Batman World. Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy
Title explains itself fairly well. A story of the evil female dynamic duo. Would also Be open to a Batgirl and any given super villainess.

Hellsing Ultimate Series
Seras X Integra
A story of domination, duty and possibly love. I am also open to the idea of other females from the Hellsing universe.

Warhammer 40k universe
This I would be open to either a story about a female inquisitor and a Sister of Battle story or Me playing a Male Dark Angel Space Marine and the female player playing a Sister of battle or Female inquisitor.

Star Wars: Continued
Really open to any story involving a female female story. I might consider playing a male character for this. But I don't want to play any canon characters myself.

GrimmWriter

Hot stories:
I am adding the section hot Stories for stories I really want to do most. Please feel free to review them at your convenience.

GrimmWriter

Steampunk:

Cities take to the sea, sky. While the largest still remain on land, this is a time for pioneers and also a time for outlaws. Airship pirates fight for domination of the air. Some just, wanting a free nation ruled by the sky only while others want to control this avenue for their own nefarious ends.  On the land, Giant steam powered constructs fight a bitter war between old rivals. Causing so many to either to take to the sky or sea. These nations are harsh and unrelenting. There are no innocents, only degree's of guilt. Armies of men and women march to dominate the land. In the sea, explorers begin to go underwater where they discover there are creatures whom have lived there for as long as humans have lived on land. A great danger exist's on the sea floor and it is up to a united front of steam powered submarine crews to fight for the right to live under the sea.

This story is designed to work in any of the mentioned settings. I would prefer to play a female airship pirate and open to as of how dark or light that story may be.

Old West
Gunfights, harsh living and the wild untamed new world. This story really has sky as the limit. It can honestly be in several settings, even steampunk if you so wish. I can play either a male or female character for this. Whomever they are, I want them to be a harsh gunslinger who takes what they want and will kill anyone who crosses them. I like the idea of either a rival gunslinger ends up becoming a love interest whom is always trying to get the upper hand in both the money and the relationship. The second would be a story of my gunslinger taking a woman from her simple life and turning her into that of an outlaw like them.

GrimmWriter

Star Wars: Additional plot ideas.

(Strictly only FxF story) Old Republic era Sith Master and apprentice.
A Story of both pain and pleasure as a master and apprentice become more. Hunting Jedi and destroying the Republic as they continue on. This story would contain perhaps bondage but I would eventually like to move it towards a mutual enjoyment in the relationship.

(Another FxF story)Imperial officer and Twi'lek slave.)
An Imperial officer purchases a Twi'lek slave for her entertainment. However she ends up depending on this slave (And perhaps falling in love with.) and they have to survive desperate odds.

Legend of Kora

Kora X Asami
The story pretty much explains itself. It takes place where the show left off. On a romantic adventure with both danger and fun involved. 

GrimmWriter

New concept!

(Lesbian only concept)
Amazonian Warrior
Image NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Details
I would play an Amazon woman from an undiscovered island who is both a strong warrior and a strong shaman for her people. The story would take place during the early 1920's and you would play an explorer from either America or England. Your team would be pursuing a very old rumor that almost everyone has taken as a fairytale of an island where there is the fountain of youth and it is guarded by powerful warriors who have access to skills that no man has.
The idea of the story would be everyone in your team, save for you would survive, being the only woman on the team. A romance would eventually spark between our characters and would give us access to all sorts of adventures we could go on. I am always up for ideas we could twist the story and make it interesting!

GrimmWriter

New idea

The Hunter

A human hunter of legend stalks the woods for the fabled elves, seeking for an elf maiden who he will capture her for her power to hunt an elusive prey. The story would be about reluctance at first, but the need to hunt a common enemy with perhaps a little Stockholm syndrome added in.