Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiric Rand

*tosses some catnip her way to keep her busy and away from my win*
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Lucinda

Strokes maro. Strokes kiric. Strokes the win.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Zelric Miras

*huggles Lucinda and win*

Esoteric Myobi

-extracts win from Leorobin while he's busy huggling Lucinda-

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Zelric Miras

*pulls Esoteric Myobi in the hug before she manages to get win*

Mistress Maro

Leo!! -huggles and takes the Win before snuggling too.- The Maro hasn't seen youz in awhilez. Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*chuckles and nuzzles fondly* Leo has had internet restriction at home, i'm oonly able to use it when folks are not around, one of the down points of not working and only studying. *wriggles the win out of Maro's grasp*

Mistress Maro

Heh. The Maro is studying too~! But she is worky worky as well. -holds on tightly to the Win.- =3
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Zelric Miras

I tried to get a job, my dad says that if i do he stops paying for my studies. *sighs* The base salary i could get as an undergrad is not quite enough for paying my tuition. And i dont' qualify for scholarship since i live with my parents and other things.

Nuh! *holds win with teeth and pulls it playfully* :3

Mistress Maro

Ohz! My family is all like. "The Maro can work and study, just studymoe then work, and has the fun." =3 And that makes the Maro all happy to hear. Mew~

The Shammy! -pulls him into their hug.- Heh. Nya.

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

Maro <3 -is pulled into a hug and kisses her- <3
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-clings to the Shammy and kisses him back.- Nya~<3

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

Mew~! Don't nom nom on the Maro's Win. Nya. -pounces on the Leo.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*rolls over and pins Maro down, nipping her neck gently* I can nom on the Maro?

Rora

*grabs win while Leo noms on the Maro*

Zelric Miras

*notices win is absent and jumps on Rora*  Nuh! My win, i nom on you otherwise. ^v--v^

Rora

*smacks Leo back with her razor sharp wings* I think not! MY win

Kiric Rand

would you leave my win alone..... look, it's all brusied now.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Rora

*snatches win back* You mean MY win?!

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Rora

*bites Kiric and takes off with the win* You've lost your mind if you think that!

Kiric Rand

*steals back the win* First off, you can't lose what you never had to begin with. Second..... OW!
[Floatright]
[/float]

Rora

*opens razor sharp wings and hits Kiric* I believe you are mistaken *kneels over Kiric's prone form* The win was always mine