Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Anesa

10 - Vampires are the sexiest and coolest of them all!

sartracker

10 , I can't help it but I want you Camille, it's a cowboy thing
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Flower

10- I'm not sure why but I like the angle of which his face is looking.   O:)

Mordred

10 - From a creature that lives through that which he bites and drinks.. gotta say that skin looks deliciously sweet!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 -  The finest vampire EVER!!  Blue has never looked so damn sexy!!!

Mordred

10 - Sexiest little thang in a hat there ever was or could be.. just need to replace that lovely blue tanktop with a dousing of blue syrup from these roaming hands.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

10 -  Not only is he the sexiest of them all, but he makes this cowgirl feel sexy and desired every minute of every day! :-*

sartracker

Well she deserves a 10 not only for being a cowgirl, but the hotest cowgirl on E!

Anesa

sartracker

10 The more I know her, the more I like her.

Izzie Aditi

10. Cowboys *drools all over this thread*
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

LaCroix

10 - very cute and innocent looking *fights the wicked urges*
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

LateNightKiss

To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

LaCroix

10 for that amazing ass *gropes it just a little, slips, oops a lot..*  ;D
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

LateNightKiss

9 for showing some booty.
-1 for not showing enough.
To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful.

Anesa

Anesa

10 - *breaks out in song* Hello Olive! Well hello Olive! It's so nice to have you back where you belong!  *Hugs and smooches the lovely girl!*

LaCroix

10 - For all that nipplely goodness.

Jeffrey

*Bear trots in from other places and yips five times at the scary man*

*Bear's collar says please return to one of my parents Izzie Aditi, Kazuume, Jeffrey or Water Lilly*
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Belle33

10 His writing alone warrants it. :)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Miyu