Lari's request for seduction. F seeking M role

Started by Larinaka, January 15, 2014, 01:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larinaka

Hello and welcome to my requests thread. For the sake of not repeating myself, you can find a complete list of my O/O's here.

Before diving too deep
I had been away from E for a few years. When I first joined, I was about 18 or 19 and in the middle of college. I had a few roleplays going but most fizzled out. I had about three constant RP's that were may favorite but then a couple of them had health issues come up and couldn't continue. Because of that, I became discouraged and decided to take a break. That break lasted until I finished college. So now I'm back, a little more "grown up" with an "adult job" in which I have more time. Although to be honest, I'm not much of a grown up :p
With that being said, I am open to role playing with any gender, I just would prefer for the character to be a male.

I need someone who understands that RL gets in the way. I have a full time job, so realistically it'll only be like once or twice a week posting (and likewise, I'm also very understanding if you need more time).
I try to include a lot in my stories. I like substance and quality and I try my best to always include as much as appropriate for the scene. I tend to match my writing partners length once we get a few stories in, so keep that in mind.
I am also open to a little bit of GM, but not much. I just ask that you inquire with me before. I am on here because I want to incorporate my ideas into the play, but I also understand that there are moments where a little GM is required. :)

If you check out my O/O, you will see that while I am open to different things, vore/ gore/bathroom play is out of the question. Sorry but those things are just not my cup of tea.

I am naturally a more reserved person when it comes to the more intimate details and sexual scenes, so I prefer to play with characters who are more dominant in their roles. We can talk more in depth about this as well, as this can be very general or very specific.

We’re getting to the good part… 
Ultimately, I want a good seduction story. I want my character to be won over, or maybe brought over to the dark side. Maybe she was the dark side and is brought over to the light. Whatever it may be, I want there to be a dichotomy of sorts between our characters.

With that as an intro, I’d like to offer up these ideas. I’m open to much more plot building and even total deviation, just run it by me! I want both of us to be on the same page and to have fun.

Idea one: Mythology- Greek/ Roman Gods
I've had a craving to do a story with mythological gods and goddesses. This could be in either an ancient or more modern setting.

MC has been plagued by recurring dreams for a few months. They're not necessarily bad dreams... quite the opposite in fact. Often waking up in the middle of the night, sweaty and breathless, unable to dispel the phantom hands running over her body. These sex dreams, these vivid sex dreams continue to plague her until she meets a strange man. Although she's sure she would remember a face like that if she had ever met him, something about him seems familiar.

There's a couple of ways this story could go. My character would be a descendant of Venus/Aphrodite. Triggered by some major event, she begins to manifest powers she's unsure of how to control. Your character could be a demi-god/ full god that knows how to stifle or control raw power.
Or
Your character could be a male equivalent of a god of love, and for some reason has targeted mc to be the victim of these relentless dreams. Maybe the reason yc seems so familiar is because the energy that's part of the intimate dreams call to her when she's around you.

I feel like this story has endless possibilities in which it could go and if you have any other contributions, we can for sure brainstorm together. I think this concept would just be kind of fun.

Idea two: Dragons! I still really want to do a story like this. I had started a story involving dragons, but it didn’t work out in the end. I would love to restart this story or just do something entirely different. However, I love the idea of having a partner whose characteristics are very like that of a dragon: Powerful, dominant, and dangerous.

Another idea for this involves magic! MC grew up in isolation, with loving parents but no freedom in a home away from society. MC has no recollection of exactly when this happened, but she has vague memories of a life where she had friends. However, mc has her powers to keep her from soul-crushing loneliness. It can take any form, as long as she has the will. It’s a deadly and terrible sort of magic, one that many people would do horrible things for.
Your character would be a dragon searching for this power. How he heard this power is out there and why he’s looking for it is up to you. The only thing for this is that your character be ruthless (though, not cruel). This one could be a lot of fun.

If you are interested in a Dragon Shifter idea, but not interested in any of the ideas above, PM me and we can brainstorm something. I’m leaning towards the general direction of a power dichotomy between our characters. And seduction. Lots of seduction.

Idea three: Not so Fairy Tales... This one is pretty straight forward. I like the idea of putting a spin on traditional fairy tales. Maybe the characters are the same we know now, but it has a darker, more erotic tone to it. This is pretty much open to anything such as The Mad Hatter and Alice, Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf, Snow White and (no dwarfs) but a woodland elf? Maybe?
We can be as creative as we want! I had started a story of the Mad Hatter and Alice with a previous partner and it was an amazing and unique story. If you’d like to take a look at an example of this, you can read it here. I’d be pretty much open to anything with this. It can be a story with a lighter tone or heavy- it’ll be up to us to make it as packed as we want.

Idea four: Vampires? I'd like to try my hand at this. Honestly, everything goes with this one. I'd be open to playing a vamp, victim, friend, family, foe... It'd just be fun to have an rp where there are sexy biting happening... :p

Idea five: I’m always down for a good cliché.  We can do Professor/ Student, Girl Next Door, Boss/Employee, etc.

In all, I really hate "insta love". I want foreplay and tension. I want resistance and giving in. If you have that or want to try your hand at it, let's play.

Those are just some quick scenarios off the top of my head that I would be excited to do. If none of the above interest you, but you'd like to play together, just contact me. I'm open to many things, and I assure I won't bite you yet. ;)

Again, be sure to check my O/O's thread to see if we are compatible.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
My O/O's!
My Idea's!

Larinaka

To keep the thread neat, PM me please! Any how, love getting PM's! :*
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” - Marilyn Monroe
My O/O's!
My Idea's!