Looking for a good ol' plot driven story (Seeking Dom male Character)

Started by sweetamber18, October 18, 2014, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetamber18

Hello there  ;D

Thanks for taking the time to read through my attempt at a request thread.  Few things before really get started though :)

Most important at this point would have to be my posting habits.  Because of my newly acquired place in the workforce, my posting tends to be a little...erratic.  Some days I will be on and post reply after reply, whereas other times I will go days without even logging on.  My posting depends on how in demand I happen to be at work at that particular moment in time.  So please, DO NOT send me a message then get all upset if it takes me a little while to respond.  I promise I'll get to it...eventually.

Now that that's out of the way, things I ask of my partners:

Talk to me!  Please!!  I do enjoy OOC chatting through pm as it gives us both the chance to really get to know each other.  I've found that the better I get along with my partners OOC, the better the story IC tends to be.  Plus if we don't communicate, how will either of us know if something is going wrong?  Whether that be lost interest in the game or something that just needs to be changed in a previous post, it needs to be talked out.

As far a writing style/length of posts I'm not a very picky person.  As long as what you're posting is keeping the story going at a decent pace, all is good.  I'm also not a Grammar Nazi.  All I ask is that you use real words...you know, the ones that are in the dictionary would be nice :D  And please, don't post in this tread, pretty please?

Now for the real reason you're here, the story!  This is an idea that has been plaguing my every sleeping moment and much of my waking ones for the last several weeks.  It may seem a little scatter-brained, but that's pretty much how I function.   I have worked out several different ways for this to go, but I just can't seem to get that right touch that a good writing partner would add to the story.

It's a sort of a modern/very near future setting where slavery has become legal and a part of everyday life.  It isn't unusual to see people ripped from their families over things as simple as unpaid debts or as serious as murder.  My character is currently on the run after having escaped from her owner by a stroke of luck.  In the time she has been 'free' she has been causing quite a bit of trouble, even going so far as to threaten the lives of slave owners and their families in order to ensure the freedom of the slaves living in the homes.

One day she decides to turn on her old owner, breaking into his house and holding him up at gunpoint in an attempt to force him to free the other slaves of his house.  Little does she know that the tables have been turned on her and a trap has been set. 

I'm looking for someone to play her old owner as well as a few other important characters.  I would prefer for the owner to be a man, although I could care less as to the gender of the writer behind the computer screen.  This is pretty much up for your interpretation, although I would like for the owner to be a little...moody at times if at all possible.  I do have a little back story in mind for my character and if you'd like to see it, give me a shout.

Alright, I think I've done enough typing on this for right now  O8)  Feel free to message me with any questions you've got!