Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Niki315

Are you still looking for a Sailor Mars?  Sailor Mars is my favorite and I'd love to play a neo-Sailor Mars. ^_^

Brazen Endeavors

Actually, yes.  And a few more positions.  I plan to post a new thread soonish.  But yes, Sailor Mars and her knight, for starters.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

DarkNevaeh

So I know ive been missing, RL kicked me in the ass hard.  BUt I am back if people are willing to have me back...

Karasu

Dorian Grandale

I'd love to know who's playing who, so I can discern a possible place for myself.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Karasu

I am playign Neo Sailor Moon, and Muse is playing my Moon Knight <3

Sessha

Well I'm playing Venus Knight and even though I haven't seen her Saphir was suppose to be playing Neo-Sailor Venus.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Katra Alexion

Niki315

Karasu, are you interested in us being rivals?  I think it could be fun.  Are we allowed to know each other at the start of the rp or do we have to wait until an event takes place?  Because we could even add into our histories that we have a bit of rivalry.  ^_^

And Dorian, I have Sailor Mars.

Dorian Grandale

Niki315

I don't know... I don't think so.  I just recently joined the rp, so I don't know what's going on quite yet....  ^^()

Dorian Grandale

That's fine. As I said, I had no character before. I'm a complete newcomer to this. I remember a Mars Knight being mentioned, but that's about it.

So if you need a Knight, I am confident we can work something out.

Niki315

Dorian Grandale

DarkNevaeh

If people are cool with me coming back...

I play General Alexandrite, general to the Mileenia's.

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Dorian Grandale

Hmm. There is(was?) a Mars Knight, but I have not heard from his player in a long while..

Niki315

Okay, I finally put together a character sheet.  Should I post it here?

DarkNevaeh

((To show people who I was playing.))

Name: Ichimonji Kei (civ identity and actual name) General Alexandrite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Twilight Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 166 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Burakkuhōru Yūgure Kama: A glowing sickle made from the Nemesis Core and charged with the power of a black hole.

Turn Ons: Punk and goth women, submissive women, Sadism, tattoos, piercings, some bondage, Hard and fast sex, Oral (giving and receiving)

Fav. Color: Black, purple, blood red

Fav. Food: Chinese food, Sushi, chocolate

Physical Appearance: Kei stands at 5'11, a little skinny with just barely defined muscle.  His hair is usually a bit wild while being red in his human phase, black as a general, and a very dark blue hue in his Knight form.  Hie eyes also change color from crystal blue in human, to deep black in general form and finally a deep navy, evening sky blue in Knight form. Each appearance is more attractive then the last, even if he also gets deadlier as he goes.  His human form is by far the most exotic, a perfect blend of Japanese and Irish-American, making him stand out in most crowds. 

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Fighting Styles: In each form, his fighting ability changes: as a Human, his hand to hand is almost unmatched and being a brawler makes him even more unpredictable.  In his general form, the guitar that Kei carries turns into his sickle and his melee ranged blade attacks are very strong.  Finally, in his Knight form, the sickle is changed to a staff that greatly increases his magical abilities that almost rivals the Queen herself.

-Rock Star: Kei is the lead guitarist in a popular rock band called Shattered Reality.   Kei is known to help in writing the lyrics as well as arranging the music.

- Multiple Personalities: Being three separate beings in a single soul has made some of Kei's actions unpredictable making him very hard to pin down if people are trying to track down his patterns.

-Concentration: Kei is very dedicated to whatever he does, whether he is fighting in any of his forms or if he is casting maigc or playing music and it is very hard to distract him.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Kei has a knack for magics.  His favored magic and levels change with each form.  In human, he prefers Lightning and speed magic, charging his fists to paralyze opponents.  In his general form, he is more adept to Earth and gravity magics, using them to aid in his sickle fighting.  Finally, in his Knight form, he is master over base elements as well as illusions that seem more real then normal.  Like all Generals, Kei has some mind control, sleight of hand and teleportation.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Lightning Slam: Kei rams his body against someone and is charged with enough electricity that it paralyzes the person he is fighting completely for a solid minute.

- Melody of Twilight: Using his guitar, Kei is able to sway a crowd of humans or youma, allowing him to change their collective emotional state running from completely lethargic, to utter Rage and everything in between.

- Black Hole Slice: Alexandrite slices the air with his sickle, creating a controlled black hole that is sustained for a short while.  While he is immune, he uses the gravity to pull in opponents and make them susceptible to his attacks.

- Blast of Amon: With the full power of the elements at his disposal, Alexandrite sucks in magical energy from the surrounding area as well as his specific opponents.  He then turns it around and shoots off a wave of energy that is considered the complete opposite of anything it hits, thus taking advantage: ice is melted, earth is broken, fire is snuffed out, etc.  The wave is followed by a blast of pure force, knocking back and doing damage that was touched by the wave previously.

- Occulation of Nox: As all of his forms are skilled in combat, Kei is able to come up against the senshi in any of his forms, including his human form.  However, there is enough illusion that they will not remember the rock star being their enemy after the encounter.  Recording devices will have audio distorted and video blurred of any of his three forms unless he concentrates and allows himself to be recorded.

- Twilight's Triple Threat: As three beings inhabit this one soul, they can come together to attack.  In his Knight form, Alexandrite makes two illusions that are near completely real.  All three shoot off a blast of concentrated black hole energy from their weapons that intertwine and harm the enemy with powerful force..

Weaknesses:

- Can be absentminded in his human form, focusing on his music.
- General form: Will follow orders completely to the absolute T.
- Human form: will berserk and rage in a fight if pushed far enough.
- Knight form: is always completely and utterly honest.
- Can be directed by his higher ups, but formulating full plans on his own is hard with all three aspects clashing.

Background: Alexandrite is an experiment of a General from Nemesis.  A single soul to be powered by brining together three separate beings is what was done...while it wasn't a complete success, Alexandrite was born and has become one of the Queen's most loyal followers.  Owing his mere existence to the cause, he has stood by her side for a long time and though separately, the three beings are very different, they have found a common ground and work well together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More details about his past will be revealed throughout the story.

Niki315

Name: Tensuke Kamira (Tensuke is her family name)
Sailor/Knight Identity: Neo Sailor Mars
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 118 lbs.
Weapon/Equipment:  Kamira has trained with many types of weapons, but her favorite is a two-handed sword she calls Fragrach.  She is also unparalleled with a longbow.
Turn Ons:  non-vanilla sex, forced sex and being raped, giving oral, biting and being bitten, chains and bondage, multiple partners, she is bisexual and finds foreign girls (non-Japanese) attractive
Fav. Color:  Red, Black, Silver
Fav. Food: Sashimi, Lobster, kobe beef, other expensive and decadent foods

Skills: 
Kamira has inherited a lot of talent from her family.  Her mother's passion for art and music was passed on, as well as the precognitive visions.  Kamira's understanding of the visions are very limited as she has not had the discipline to meditate on them.  Her father's love of cars has gotten her into racing at a young age.  Her father has also been a collecter of rare weapons, which she has had the opportunity to practice with.  She has an innate luck, possibly from her future sense that has given her great results from gambling.  The circles she tends to roll with have made her rather tough.  She can fight, but has very loose and undisciplined moves in hand to hand.  With a weapon, particularly her fragrach, she can be a force to be reckoned with.  She stays in shape to help her stay out of trouble.  She's stronger than she looks and can climb, run, jump, and swim to safety when necessary.

Physical Appearance:  A stunning beauty overall, her impressive bust tends to get the most attention.  She is rather tall for a Japanese girl, and has a slim, muscular physique.  Her hair is long reaching her lower back, similar to her mother's though Kamira's hair is much lighter in color.  She loves wearing racing clothes and sometimes wears motorcycle suits for protection.  Despite the fact that she goes to a private school, she modifies her uniform regularly, making it difficult for the teachers to keep her in check.

Senshi Attacks: 

Fire Soul -  The basic attack of the Senshi of Mars.  A torrent of flame is focused into a bolt of fire that can incinerate an enemy.  It is also very adaptable and can be combined with other attacks from other senshi.

Burning Sword - When Sailor Mars wishes, she can activate her Fire Soul directly onto the blade of a sword or other edged weapon.  The result is a weapon sheathed in flames that can burn enemies even when she misses them.

Passion Fire Crash - Fire is stored up into a massive conflagration around Sailor Mars.  When enough fire is ready, it splits into several beams of fire that separate from her and converge on her target.  The impact alone is considerably damaging, but the heat is unbearable and is intensified by Sailor Mars' emotion.

Scorching Wheel Consume - Sailor Mars holds her hand straight out an begins wrapping a flame around her wrist.  It spins faster and faster until finally she realeases it letting it loose onto the ground where it rolls toward her enemy at incredible speeds.

Mars Flame Sniper - An advanced attack belonging to the Senshi of Mars.  A bow and arrow made entirely out of flame appears in her hand and can fire accurately even across long distances.  While the bow is in her hands it enhances her vision allowing her to pick out a target's vulnerable spot at a range. In dire situations, multiple arrows can be shot from the bow simultaneously, but accuracy is sacrificed.

Weaknesses:  Kamira is stubborn and proud and will not back down from a challenge, even if she's outmatched.  She's also very reckless and wild making her extremely difficult to handle.  She's usually easily manipulated because of these traits, and can get herself into dangerous situations.  Because she is very undisciplined, she can catch small visions of the future in any flame she sees.  This makes her almost paranoid in some ways, though she tries not to show it.  Her dependence on GPS and other gadgets has left her stranded and lost on more than one occasion. Her eyesight is starting to get a little worse, but she refuses to have them corrected with glasses or contacts.  Only when she prepares her Flame sniper is her vision at a distance clear.  On the rare occasions when she is truly nervous, she becomes incredibly clumsy, another thing she inherited from her mother.

Background:  Kamira is the daughter of the former Sailor Senshi Sailor Mars, Hino Rei, and an executive for a vehicle production company, Tensuke Shinosuke.  Rei met him while working at an advertising company selling her music for a commercial.  The two hit it off and though they were never married, carried on as much like a family as they could.  Kamira spent a lot of time between Shinosuke's penthouse, Rei's apartment, and the shrine until she was sent to boarding school. 

Rei tried to be a part of her daughter's life knowing how hard growing up had been on her own, but Kamira rejected family almost completely.  Rei and Shinosuke did what they could, but Kamira was her mother's daughter through and through.  Her confidence and stubborn attitude made her stand out during her school years, eliciting all kinds of responses from teachers and principals.  Rei was often considered the Queen of her schools, and Kamira was too, but Kamira's peers feared her more than loved her.

Her father's interest in cars surfaced in her when she was about 12.  She would pay her way into street races to watch, and a few years later began to race in them as well.  She doesn't have her license yet, but she appears confident enough that frequently people mistake her for being older.  She has bought and modified a street racing car discreetly and is an up and comer on the underground circuit.  Many of the friends she has made on the racing scene have invited her to raves and exclusive clubs. Her range of contacts has become incredibly varied with the increase of her popularity.

Kamira's confidence has led her to accept some pretty shady bets in the past, and maybe due to her precognitive abilities, or just plain luck, she has come out ahead every time.  She has a private account where she keeps her winnings and is considering buying some instruments and starting a rock band with some of the cash she has accumulated.

Niki315

Thank you.  I edited a few things really quick because I forgot that Sailor Mars was typically considered a lesbian or bisexual, so I decided to go along with it.  Reading over it though, I feel like she might be a little too much...  but she's a Sailor Senshi... she's supposed to be awesome.

Dorian Grandale

Hmm. I will have to work extra hard to equal Miss Mars' awesomeness.