A new change (BE, TF, Lac, MC [MUL]) Seeking switch females~

Started by syko, June 07, 2009, 03:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syko

So! My last thread went off without a worry, thank you to all those out there who sent me messages and are currently in a game with me.  However, as I'm sure most of those who share my fetishes know, it's a hard one to get enough of...

That being said, I'm starting a new story~  One thing I do ask though is please read my o/o's before we start.

I have a very specific fetish, and I'm going to be very specific about who I RP with. Now, the following are what I have some interests in:
Breast Expansion (BE)
Transformation (TF)
Lactation (LAC)
Mind change/control (MC)
(Definitions and specifics about these are in my ons and offs.)

Also note that most of these are just one-shot RPs, not meant to go on and on--but they can.

And onto the plots~
Underline is the part I would play.  Interchangeable if both are underlined.

Geek x Cheerleader - College setting Ever know how it feels to be the biggest loser on campus?  It's not that he doesn't have friends, it's more that...well, they can practically speak code without any external help.  That being said, it wasn't his fault that all the jocks and cheerleaders on campus used him as a punching back--both physical and verbal.  It also wasn't his fault that he programmed a computer program that could actually mess with people in reality...

And it wasn't the cheerleader's fault, either, that she was in a particularly foul mood, and decided to pick on the kid, alone, after school... But everyone played their part, huh?

If you're interested, feel free to post here or PM me with this answered:

Do you want to include BE, and if so what cup size would your character start as and what would be the biggest?
For transformation, would it be anthro-ish?  And what type of hybrids would you like, how 'furry' would they be? (example: Catgirls with just the tail, ears, and maybe claws or a wolf girl, looking from head to toe like a werewolf?)
And what sort of mind control or change were you thinking of, if included?  Does one character have control over motions the other does, or would the changed start acting a certain way that reflects their physical changes.

Currently posting at a slower than normal rate.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Ons and Offs!
Questions about my kinks, or want different plots than those listed? Look here: Current request thread.
I'm sorry, this is why I disappeared: My (lame) A/A thread.

Soren Kisamora

i'm interested in this! iw ouldn't mind playing as,or becoming a female for you ^^