News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cartun

After playing the intro, his music sways into the first chord, as he begins to sing;

"Well I've heard there was a secret chord, that David played and pleased the lord..." And it went on, on and on for nearly 7 minutes that the man had to go through. After plucking the final chords, you would see the little bit of sweat covering his pale features as he wrinkles his nose, shining faintly beneath the light that shed upon him. Throughout the whole piece, you would notice his closed eyes squinting with the joy of every single note he played, using his rough fingertips all along.

At the end, a sly bead of sweat would drip on the wooden flooring as he keeps it rather quiet, feeling how his bare arms got wet beneath the leather coat even after the short session. He opened his eyes once again, locking his hazel-greenish gaze upon Sasha for a little while. Perhaps long enough to remind him it was not the time yet.

The man averted his gaze as his fingers idly picked and hammered strings. With a soft tilt of his head, he would peer at a blank spot in the cafe, merely thinking as he waits for the applause, still keeping a firm grasp of the very instrument.

Sasha

Sasha smiled as the song went on as it was indeed a lovely tune and the man singing seemed to pour his heart into it ..with a voice that drew you to want to listen . Indeed having entertainment at the cafe' was rather special ...wondering if maybe it should not be a regular occurrence from now on . Either way that would be up to the proprietor in which she was not ...reaching to take yet another sip of coffee the woman soon realized the second cup was now empty .

With a sigh she sat the cup down which seemed to be just as the man on the stage area had finished playing . Lifting her hands up she clapped several times ... " Bravo ...Bravo ....."  as she giggled then and moved to fold the paper up . Debating on whether to have another cup or call it a day in the big city . Watching the man on the stage wondering if he would play a second tune or take a break .  Glancing outside it seemed to be raining again ...hopefully that would cool the outside down .

Maybe she should buy a few of the pastries to go ...as they looked delicious and would be delightful to have with her morning coffee . Motioning a worker over as she put in her to go order and paid the man right then and there . Leaning back in her chair then to await what the musician was going to do with himself .

Night Stalker

Having listened intently to the performance his approval was evident by the clapping.  Tidying up a little in the kitchen he left fresh drinks and assorted baked items out for all to enjoy.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Kairi

Kairi walked into the cafe soaked from the un expected rain, after shivering and removing her jacket she looked to the stage where a man had been playing probably a few moments before as she had walked in as people were applauding. She looked around the cafe in which she hadn't seen in months and smiled sitting down and ordering a Grande vanilla mocha with extra espresso. Leaving a tip in the jar she took a seat and waited to see if there would be any other performers for the evening or if maybe someone would join her and give her some company.
Through Shattered Glass and Broken Eyes,
I See Your Words, I Know They're Lies.

Sasha

Sasha had been in the cafe for awhile now wasting away the afternoon ....it seemed the rain was not going to let up outside and she did have places to go and see . Not exactly sure the what and where of them were about but still it was difficult to stay on one place too long . Slowly she rose and moved to put the paper back into the slot from which she had taken it .

Seeing the other woman she smiled ..." A good Afternoon to you my dear ....still pouring down out there isn't it . "  seeing she had a mocha ...." That will surly warm you up anyways . " glancing back outside giving a sigh . " I do not really wish to dart between the raindrops today but it seems there is no avoiding it . " 

Glancing back at the stage ...seemingly the folk singer was taking a small break . " The entertainment here was delightful ...I do hope he returns to play some for you . I am Sasha by the way ....are you from around here ?"  offering a hand to the young woman. Might as well stall the leaving to make a new friend anyways .

Kairi

Kairi smiles warmly at the woman "Yes it is rather wet, and I guess so am I. "She mentions to the woman for warning her before giving her hand to the woman. "And mocha's here are the best I'd drink them even if it was scorching hot outside. I'm Kairi I'm from around here just haven't been by in a few months." She smiles as she responds to the woman, pulling out a chair she offers a seat next to her. "Don't worry I don't bite, unless you ask some of my friends." Kairi gives a little joke to help make the mood light and giving.

Night Stalker

Quietly leaves his darkened booth and walks casually through the small door to the kitchen, taking his rucksack he heads for the local market to get some fresh supplies and air.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Sasha

Sasha let out a giggle and sat down ...." So your saying you bite if asked nicely ?" with a hand she motioned to get another cup of coffee ...might as well anyways .  As she settled herself into the chair and leaned back some . Letting out a sigh as indeed it seemed to be raining even harder outside now than earlier . " Careful I just might ask ..." giving her a wink .

Thanking the man that brought the cup of coffee as she laid out some more money ..." Keep the change . "

Taking a spoon in one hand she added a bit of cream and some sugar just to give it a little extra sweetness . A slow gentle stirring then took place as she continued to talk . " I did a little shopping today ...more window shopping than purchasing . It was nice to just be out relaxing without too many real life cares . I come to the city every so often and this shop seems to be one of my favorite stops . Not sure what plans I have for this evening though . Was thinking of taking in a comedy club though as a little laughter sounds perfect to end the day with . "

Grinning as she picked the cup up and sipped it .... ummm indeed another cup was going to be perfect anyways . " So what about you Kari ....any exciting plans in the big city tonight ?"

Kairi

Giggling at the woman's remarks Kairi waits as she is served her coffee, "I might just take you up on that offer" She says aloud slowly sipping her mocha.  "I dint really have any plans this evening, other than not getting caught in the rain that is. Those plans don't work out so well as you can tell." She giggles gesturing to the rain. Grabbing one of the knife and fork sets she unravels the napkin and begins folding it. "I'm glad that one of us at least got in something to somewhat our own agenda's. This place is probably the best in town  to get caught in during a rain storm, it adds to the atmosphere giving it a slight flare of mystery." As Kairi finishes her sentence she holds up her napkin that is now folded into a lotus flower.

Sasha

Sasha listened ...and had to smile when the girl noted maybe an interesting in the biting proposition . She was quite adorable anyways and well it could be one of those Los Vegas moments . Part of her wondered on the idea of a little bit more anyways but usually the course was first a compatible friendship before anything carnal ever came round . Licking her lips as the thoughts lingered there some .

Seemingly though the girl had no real plans for the night ..." Well since you have no plans for the evening ...maybe we could meet up somewhere ....have a drink or two ...take in a comedy show . They do have a wonderful bath house that I sometimes stop in to relax and play in . "  as she smiled well normally only when the evil twin emerged but still it was true anyways . One never knew where such friendships might go and lead to . They had just meet by chance anyways due to one rainy afternoon ...hopefully she didn't sound like some stalker or anything .

Looking down as she stirred her coffee a little more , the flush of her cheeks giving way to the bit of embarrassment of the situation . She had rather broken a social norm ....now how to fix it . The girl could of been entirely joking anyways and not really into women just more having conversation . Though nothing but silence seemed to come from Sasha as she bit her lip still contemplating the events that had just rather unfolded.

Kairi

Kairi scooted her chair out going to the counter and grabbing herself a bagel and sitting back down stealthfully sat closer to her new found friend her looks of approval enticing Kairi. "I would love to go to a bath house, altho I dont think I have a swim suit, what kind of bath house is it?" She asked curiously noticing the elegant woman chewing her lip and becoming ccurious as to what thoughts she may be having her own wandering in many different paths.
Taking a few small bites of her bagel Kairi makes herself available to listen as she found the woman both intelligent and attractive in both stature and mind.

Sasha

Sasha thought about the question a moment before answering ...." Well let's see it is kind of mysterious to be honest with a Roman feel to it . It is rumored to have a few devils about that tempt and tauntingly tease the patrons ...I am not sure mind you as I do not believe I have ran into any demons while attending . " though her face went a slightly red hue in a blush as she licked her lips and thought about it a bit more . " Then again ...I can't say the place doesn't have that sinful feel to it as the ...." clearing her throat some . " Let's just say one should be very comfortable in their sexuality when going there . " as she raised an eyebrow and sipped the coffee . The evil twin had a way of getting her in trouble even when she was trying so hard to be good.

Thinking maybe it might be a good time to change the subject ....." So do you enjoy the arts ...museums and the like ? "  as the coffee cup was sat back down on the table . Sasha glanced over at her new acquaintance with a playful smile ..." I rather enjoy exploring works of art , always fun to discuss what you think the painting is about then reading some to figure out what the artist intended . Though I rarely match the wonders of the artistic mind it amazes me sometimes when I come close . "  giggling .

Kairi

I do enjoy making art myself actually, I'd really like to go to this place that you talk of, we could go and talk about some of my pieces, I think it would be rather interesting to see what feelings come from my art after being in such a surrounding.

Sasha

" Sounds like a marvelous idea to me ..."  as Sasha placed the empty cup down ...she had drank more than enough and it seemed to of finished raining outside .  Slowly she pushed her chair back and offered the girl a card ...." Why don't you send me a message in a few hours ...as I need to get my bags and that back to the hotel . Change into something a bit more appropriate and then we can hook up again . "  bending down and giving the girl a kiss on the cheek as she let out a soft giggle .  " I do look forward to it ...as it sounds like a marvelous way to get to know each other better . " 

Giving a nod to the man behind the counter ....and a soft wave goodbye ..." Enjoy your day ..." 

Heading towards the door as she seemed well pleased that she had made a new friend in the big city and maybe even it might turn into a bit more . Sasha seemed to have a new spring in her step anyways as she headed out of the coffee shop.

Wolf O Donnel

I flutter through the door and look around at it all, completely taken back at it all. "Erm... Hello?"

olive

Olive pulls the door open happily and takes a quick glance around the room. Seeing a familiar face, she throws up her hand and waves. "Howdy Theron!" Making her way through the maze of tables, she pulls out a chair and takes a seat across from him, raising her hand to signal the waiter. "Well this is a nice place. I have never been here before but I have heard great things about it. What brings you out this morning, my friend?"

Wolf O Donnel

"Erm, Well, someone recommended it i thought i'd take a look." I fly over and land opposite Olive and smile. "It's so big, won't i be shunned for being a Dragon?" I look around nervously before hiding under tha table cloth and shking slightly from fear.

olive

olive startles slightly before bending down and peeking under the table at the shaking fearful little dragon. "There there, now...come on out. I specifically read a note on the door that said 'Dragons Welcome Here' in very small but clear letters. Standing up and pulling out a chair, olive pats the seat with her hand. "Hop up here and have a seat. I think you'll like it better than under the table."

Seeing the waiter approach, olive continues to pat the seat and says "Do you know what you'd like to drink? I see the waiter coming and we don't want to make too big of scene, it being our first visit and all."

Wolf O Donnel

I slowly peer out at the chair and gulp before creping from under the cloth and landing on the chair, again nervous, i look away, "
they won't have what i like though..." I sigh and lean my head on the table and look at Olive, a small tear rolling off my snout. "They'll think of me as a beast when they hear..."

olive

"Oh my gosh, now no emo dragon's today." olive smiles at the waiter and then looks back at her friend resting his head on the table. "Don't mind him, he's new around these parts. I'd like nice cup of coffee and lots of tea and bring a bowl of steaming tea for my little buddy here," olive says to the waiter.

"Now little dragon, if you're going share a table with me, I'll definitely need you to perk up a little bit and mind your manners. No resting your head or any other body parts on the tablecloth!" olive says with a little wink and a laugh.

"So what are your plans for the rest of your day? It is still early here for me...and this is a really nice place, I think. I'll have to drop in more often."

Wolf O Donnel

He loks at her with a look of fake anger, trying to seem furious, but it just makes him look adorable. "I'm not an Emo, i'm just... nervous, i don't normally come away from home and... i'm not normally welcomed by humans, the last ones who saw me tried to shoot me..." I sigh and shuffle backwards and stand on the chair, smiling at Olive slightly. "Well... there's nothing for me to do really..."

olive

"Oh I'm sure no one will shoot you here," she says looking around a bit nervously. "I mean they did have the sign and all posted on the door....unless...well unless that was a TRAP!"

Wolf O Donnel

"Olive... you're scaring me now..." I look around again, still nervous, the thought of it being a trap makes my heart race as a tear rolld down my cheek... "I don't... wanna die..."

olive

olive rummages through her purse to see if she can find a Valium for the poor nervous dragon, unfortunately nothing like that is found, only a few bobby pins, a Walmart receipt, and mangled piece of Fruit Stripe gum. Pulling it out of her purse, she dusts it off and slides it across the linen tablecloth, toward the dragon.

"Here, have some gum and calm your nerves. And...maybe we should change your tea order to decaf?"

Wolf O Donnel

"I didn't ask for anything... did i?" using my tongue i pull it into my mouth and smile slightly. "Food, at last." I take it into my mouth and chewy on it, not realising it is gum. As it sticks to my gums, my lips slowly tighten from the stikiness. "What the..."