News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Assorted Ideas [m/m m/f]

Started by traci80, May 23, 2015, 09:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

I would consider myself semi-lit. I average two to three paragraphs per post. I only play using PM. In most of the following ideas I can play either character. All characters are 16+.

TITTY BOY [m/m m/f]---Due to a hormonal imbalance a teenage boy is left with breasts [a or b cup]. The teasing from the boys and some of the girls is relentless. Other boys taking feels of his tits is quite common. He used to hate the gropes, but now he almost likes the attention. A few guys have almost begged to suck on them. It is getting harder and harder to say no. But the first to get at his boobs is someone he would have never guessed...the female school nurse.

TENNIS ANYONE? [M/M]---A straight teenage boy joins the tennis team at his new school. The two senior members are gay and think their new team mate is a hot little piece of ass.

ODD JOBS [m/m m/f]---A teenage boy gets a job helping the manager do odd jobs around the apartment building where he lives along with another boy. Besides the women the man is fucking he also has a thing for boys their age.

GAY FOR MOM [m/m m/f]---Mom spends what small amount of money she makes being a waitress on crack. When she is short on rent money one month she offers to spread her legs for her new landlord. That always worked in the past. Not this time. The man wants her son instead. She shrugged and called her son out from his bedroom to explain the situation. He is not happy.

TENNIS ANYONE 2 [m/m m/f]---A teenage boy at a tennis club is hit on by a friend of his mom's that she plays doubles with. He soon finds out it was her husband's plan to begin with. He is not the only boy at the club in such a situation.