itsbeenfun's dark ideas

Started by itsbeenfun2000, June 03, 2016, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itsbeenfun2000

I have a few ideas that would love to play out or have played out in the past and enjoyed them. I don’t care if I play the aggressor or the victim.

Kidnapped to be trained as a sex slave- A simple premise for someone with few limits. A woman or a woman and her daughter are kidnapped, raped, trained and then sold as slaves. To add spice to the story it isn’t that simple. The woman or women have other skills their owners are looking for. In public they are seen as trusted employees by everyone. In private they are toys. I have played this one a number of times. It gets very interesting after the woman or women are sold.

The war is over and the rebels won- A group of rebels had enough of the King’s FUCK order and finally revolted executing the king. In the treaty it was arranged that the leader of the rebels would have full control of the King’s wife and daughter. This could go anywhere from a simple story to his men having their way with the Queen.

A father has embezzled from his female boss- A father of a late teen/early 20’s daughter has been caught embezzling by his female boss. The female boss wants both of them.

If you are interested in any of these PM me. Most of my scenes involve non-con and can be incestual or not. I do like to play multiple characters in most of my plays and keep it interesting from other aspects besides the two main characters.

I write in my partners style. I have done scenes that are multiple paragraphs at a time full of detail or one liners for the people who enjoy that.

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000

itsbeenfun2000