Issue Posting Links (No External Links Message?)

Started by florences, March 18, 2020, 12:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

florences

Greetings everyone!

While writing my character introduction in a recent RP post, I had difficulty when posting links to images (they were nude so I needed to to a link rather than just post the image b/c it was on a public forum).

I asked the OP to help me, and he gave me the advice of doing [.url=]Nude Picture 1[/url.] and when I tried that in a PM with him, it worked fine. However, when doing it in the post it did not work it gave me a message that said "sorry, you are not allowed to post external links". I tried switching from the original Wiki link to original source link and still it gave me the same message.

The OP said he had never seen that message , any idea what this is?

Feel free to PM or reply to the post! Thank you! xx
Regards,
Florence

Britwitch

Quote from: florences on March 18, 2020, 12:10:56 PM
Greetings everyone!

While writing my character introduction in a recent RP post, I had difficulty when posting links to images (they were nude so I needed to to a link rather than just post the image b/c it was on a public forum).

I asked the OP to help me, and he gave me the advice of doing [.url=]Nude Picture 1[/url.] and when I tried that in a PM with him, it worked fine. However, when doing it in the post it did not work it gave me a message that said "sorry, you are not allowed to post external links". I tried switching from the original Wiki link to original source link and still it gave me the same message.

The OP said he had never seen that message , any idea what this is?

Feel free to PM or reply to the post! Thank you! xx

Hi there!

It's purely to do with the fact that you've yet to make 10 posts on the forums. As soon as you hit that threshold, you can post links.

Best wishes,

Brit

Current status : Selectively seeking new stories