News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who will post next? 2009.04.22

Started by stormkitten, April 22, 2009, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Corvus

Wah Wah Wah Waaaaaaaaaah. Doh!  :-\

More parting gifts... seems like losing is just as good as winning! What a GREAT game!

Amelia again!
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Michael Corvus

How did you know?!? You are so GOOD at this game! Gah!

Amelia?
The Oath of The Drake

Amelita

right again. how DO you do it?

Corvus...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Michael Corvus

I'm just psychotic... Nonono ... I meant Psychic! I'm psychic!

Amelia?
The Oath of The Drake

Lucinda

Unlucky! Its my turn :-)

Lovely Amelia?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

abandoneddolly

no luci its dolly

hmmm luci?

Amelita

Autumn52

Nope it is me Xandi

I think Lucinda because i know she is online.......giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucinda

And you know i can't resist you ;-)

Xandi?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Autumn52

yay   you got it

Luci?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucinda

Oh i did, did I? :-)

Xandi?

Amelita

nope :)

Hi Xandi ? :) Nice to meet you :)

Lucinda

Nope still me! But you should meet xandi. She is lots of fun ;-)

Amelita

Lucinda

Yes... guilty as charged!

Amelia?

Amelita

Lucinda

*gives Amelia the most awesome hugs!!* Thankyou for choosing me :-)

Amelia?

Amelita

*pats Lucinda's head a tad awkwardly* you know I'm nice to everybody, right? :P I don't choose until after I've gotten to know the selection ;)

But I still like you for hugging me!

*Knús!*

Luci?

Lucinda

*giggles* was just kidding sweets. Meant thankyou for picking me to come next :-) I'm not stalker girl, don't worry! But I did read you were a hug fan, and I am too so its lovely to share, especially with someone close to my timezone! x

Amelia

Amelita

lol I know you didn't mean it literally ;) It was just a very perfect chance to get this out in public in case someone decides to read too much into my... uh, niceness? :P

And yeah, I´m a big hug fan  ;D (knús=hug)

Knús!

Lovely Luci?

Lucinda

Are you always nice then... :-)

Amelia?

Amelita

ha ha define "nice" ;)

Luci

Lucinda

*giggles* Maybe when you ge approved. x

Amelia

Amelita