Use

[img height=<height-in-pixels>][/img]

bigdean777

Roaper

player: Roaper

Name: Callum Colm
Nationality: Irish
Sexuality: Straight

Job: Electrical Engineer whom also has skills in the Hydroponics department.
Specific skills: Bachelors Degree in Computer Systems with a minor in Robotics and Botany. He has a familiarity with most electronics, and a gigantic amount of knowledge with computers. He knows how to build and craft a number of objects and items. He was born on a farm and worked there as a child so he has a bit of experience although he is limited to natural remedies and some cooking recipes.

Height: 187.96
Weight: 70.7604

Eye Colour: Green, but they are augmentations he gained through a charity organization as a child.
Hair Colour: Light Brown.

Distinguishing marks: None.

Likes: Dark Rooms, Computers, Dogs, Rain, Watering Plants, the glow of a computer monitor, wires.
Dislikes: Being outside, Cats, Aggressive people, Dirt, Blood.

Psych profile/personality: His demeanor is typically laid back although he can become agitated and nervous quickly. Callum has acute agoraphobia and monophobia which causes him to panic quickly, become paranoid, have bouts of fear, and become generally unstable when isolated for an extended amount of time. He is intelligent although he hides it, due to him feeling it brings unwanted attention.

History: Callum was born blind and developed a good deal of his skills by touch. Eventually he was given the gift of sight though a charity that gave prototype biomechanical augmentations to poor children. He learned of the Mars Mission a few weeks out of school and jumped on the opportunity to get as far away from the farm he grew up on as possible.

Other info: Not that I can think of.

Chrystal

Big Dean, Character is approved. Please go and say hi to everyone in the OOC thread, and please read the first five posts in there in detail, if you haven't already?

Roaper, I'm afraid I cannot approve your character as is. Please see the discussion regarding agoraphobia with Kythia in the previous few posts? All characters would have undergone intense screening and three years training in Antarctica, including surface expeditions.

There is no way someone with that level of psychological in stability would make it even to Antarctica, let alone into the final 75.

Sorry.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Roaper

What if I remove the agoraphobia from the character?

Prince Truhan

Hope you don't mind me intruding roaper, but I believe you should get rid of both the agoraphobia and the monophobia, I think it would be ok if you downplay them, I mean I don't think Chrystal would mind if your character didn't like being alone or preferred to be inside unless it was necessary, but these people were handpicked both for being good at what they do and for being stable, so bouts of panic and paranoia wouldn't work.

Roaper

I was actually planning on removing them both, and I agree that the problems would be intrusive to the experience.

Chrystal

Quote from: Prince Truhan on January 25, 2013, 07:08:04 PM
Hope you don't mind me intruding roaper, but I believe you should get rid of both the agoraphobia and the monophobia, I think it would be ok if you downplay them, I mean I don't think Chrystal would mind if your character didn't like being alone or preferred to be inside unless it was necessary, but these people were handpicked both for being good at what they do and for being stable, so bouts of panic and paranoia wouldn't work.

Quote from: Roaper on January 25, 2013, 09:07:00 PM
I was actually planning on removing them both, and I agree that the problems would be intrusive to the experience.

Truhan has it correct. I was able to approve Kythia's character because she has agreed that Nikki's condition is mild and she is successfully able to control it. But you specifically said "acute", and that simply cannot happen.

About the only phobia that would be allowed would be arachnophobia, as there wouldn't be any spiders!

Anyway, if you can remove the mental instabilities, then I will have another look at the character.

As an aside there is one BIG phobia on Mars already. Phobos, the moon.

As

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!