News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for hidden reasons.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for wanting a reason to be banned!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

msa24680

Banned and moved into the witness protection program.

Stone

Banned for preserving witnesses.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Belle33

Banned for leaving witness behind.  I thought you knew better!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Stone

Banned for being such a big distraction and making me forget things I know.

MiaFire

Banned for forgetting anything
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Stone

Banned for remembering everything!

MiaFire

Banned for banning about something good. :P
-

Belle33

Banned for not having any bad qualities, which would make banning much easier.

Stone

Banned for not being meticulous enough to find badness!

Insanityenviesme

banned for bad mouthing laziness
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

MiaFire

Banned for encouraging laziness
-

Story Tale

Banned for not encouraging laziness on Sundays.

Belle33

Banned for having the perfect bottom.  :P

MiaFire

Banned for enforcing your definition of perfect on everyone else. :P
-

Stone

Banned because in this instance Belle's really right.  XD

MiaFire

Banned because she might be but perfect is the opinion of the person looking. :P
-

Stone

Banned because in that case both of our opinions aren't mutually exclusive! XD

MiaFire

Banned for wanting that when differences are what makes things fun.
-

Kazuume

You are banned for having a lickable avi, a dark batty avi, and a dom avi all in one! Too much to look at. hehe
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Belle33

Banned for having your hand on your hips and not doing the hokey pokey.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for making me say hokey pokey 200 times today
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Mordred

Banned for not embracing the art of 'verbal copy'.. to then just open the mouth and hit the neck's own 'control-v' (it's just below the left ear, a slight dent.. once you find it, it's impossible to ignore.. and kinda weirdly addictive).
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Banned for smoking indoors.