A Good Audio Books For Horror and Sci Fi

Started by Roilvn, June 23, 2009, 06:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roilvn

There is a great author out that is giving his audio books for free on i-Tunes. His name is Scott Sigler. Scott has 6 books out all for free.

Ancestor, Sci Fi Medical Horror; Infected, Sci Fi Medical Psychological Horror; Contagious, Sequel to Infected; Nocturnal, Crime Horror; The Rookie, Sports Sci Fi; and finally Earthcore, a Sci Fi Horror.

All of these books are good, and I have listen to all of them, and I think that any writer will enjoy them.

Oniya

He also has them on www.podiobooks.com, also for free.  There are also other books there in other genres.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Indigo

I have recently, within the last few months (thanks to my first i-pod) grown to adore audio books/short comic routines/etc.

Since I also very much a fan of the genre's listed, I shall check them out!

Thanks for the reference, indeed, *bows*

Gunslinger

Grab a copy of "cell" by King really good book, but the audio version is really creepy.

Soran

Fantastic! Always looking for new audio books to listen to when I'm working.  :-)