Demons at the Mall [UN]

Started by Enmuro, September 20, 2009, 11:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enmuro

Supernatural/Demon x Multiple
Looking for a female play to play another supernatural themed character. Here's my idea

Every year as part of the Halloween celebration Moonfield Mall opens up their signature haunted house to shoppers. Teenagers are usually the first to line up, eager to walk the creaking floors with their dates huddled close against them. No one has ever seen anything like a real ghost but that never seems to dampen the excitement surrounding the mysterious building behind the foodcourt.

The story of the haunted shack goes back to when the mall was built. Workers refused to tear down the ramshackle building because of a story that it was haunted by two evil spirits. The mall was already over budget so they simply left the old building alone and built around it. More level headed mallgoers say it's probably just there to add flavor to the sprawling 43 store mall. The truth is that the shack is haunted, but not in the way anyone thinks.

Every autumn season when the shack opens a pair of average looking people no one seems to know walk out unnoticed into the mall. The two of them are an immortal pair who are magically confined to the mall. With an eternity to pass between them they try their best to find new ways to enjoy themselves.

~I'm thinking I'll go with a demon who enjoys playing games to torment the mortals. shoot me a pm with ideas for your character, or comment here if you're interested :)