Mass Effect: The Restan Reksha [EX,Interest check]

Started by thebobmaster, July 10, 2010, 01:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Illium. On the surface, it's a nice, peaceful place. But, as with any planet, it has a dark side. For every weapon, there is a smuggler, or someone willing to use it for a hit. For every technological advance, there is a black market stealing it and developing it illegally. All these, and much more, are the market of various gangs. One of these is the Restan Reksha. While not large compared to most gangs, the Restan Reksha make up for it in unity and strength. They set a target, strike, and succeed. And they have no issues with using violence, or any means necessary. The only thing known about their leader is the name "Sera". Their species, even their gender, is a mystery.

All right, that covers the background. As you can tell, I'm looking for a few people who would be interested in a MAss Effect related RP, and playing a less-than-savory character. The only limits in the RP will be those set by the ones playing.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Also, if anyone has any ideas for the story, I am open to hearing them. This is our story, not mine. I will technically be the GM. However, I'll be deciding the plot points. You will be open to discovering how to move from point to point. Basically, I decide the points, you decide the path.

sinoraa

thebobmaster

Sweet. Hope you aren't the last to express interest.

Wyrd

Awesome! I really want to be apart of this. I Love Mass Effect! And I'm an expert on a lot of the lore. If you would have me, I'd like to join this RP.

I think that in story should have something to do with the Eclipse and the Blue Suns, and how the Restan Reksha would interact with them. 
Ragtime Dandies!

thebobmaster

I planned to bring the Eclipse into it at some point. After all, Restan Reksha isn't a large gang, so the big guys would want to muscle in.

Wyrd

When would the story take place?

IE Before ME 1, After ME1, After ME2?
Ragtime Dandies!

thebobmaster

Wyrd

That would be an interesting time frame to have it. Sounds cool ;D
Ragtime Dandies!

thebobmaster

Another idea I had that I want to run by you two is starting with maybe just you two or another person besides me. After that, anyone who wanted to join would be able to. Basically, start with fewer than normal, but have fewer limits to the number of people joining.

Wyrd

Thats fine by me. The sooner we start this the better!
Ragtime Dandies!

sinoraa

Im fine with that to...larger groups usally gets kinda screwed up down the road anyway

thebobmaster

OK. I'll wait for one more person, then set up the character sheets  and OOC topics.

Random Civilian

thebobmaster

Yay! Among others, my RP is saved by a random civilian!

Random Civilian

Well. Could be worse- it could have been a generic henchman or an innocent bystander!

thebobmaster

fiuyiuha

Oye!! I'd like to join this little session! I think it would be most entertaining.

thebobmaster

elfguy

Still room for an Asari Commando who used to serve Matriarch Benezia, but after learning of her actions, got disgusted by it and decided to go freelance, before joining this gang?
----

thebobmaster

thebobmaster

sinoraa

Name: Sin'ora Urdnot
Race: Asari/krogan

Allegiance: Asari Republic
Class: Vanguard

Bio: Despite born, and raised on Illium, Sinora never felt, she had anything in common, with the average Asari. Her father, like all Krogans, started to train his child, at a early age, to become "a true Krogan". Sinora never liked these training sessions. She was to small and weak, and never managed to get her fathers approval. Meanwhile, her mother would just look on and laugh, and tell him, she'd grow into a warrior in time.

A hundred years later, Sinora had finally grown into that warrior, when she reached the rank, of commando. By now, her father was long dead, and that hurt Sinora. After all, the reason she'd fought so hard, was to gain his approval... And now he was gone. There were no doubt in her mind, that he loved her, but she'd liked to have him see, she could be just as strong as him. It wasn't long until Sinora left the military, tiring of guard duties and patrol missions. Her Krogan soul, called out for blood, and the Asari military, rarely delivered a good fight. And so she went rogue, to satisfy her blood lust.

thebobmaster

Andol

Hey could I bring a human charater into this........ :P Though making it after Mass Effect 2 would probably put it sqaure in the middle of the Reaper invasion...... :P