[nWoD] The Omerta Masquerade [Recruiting!]

Started by Angie, November 25, 2014, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marie Reynolds

Sorry i have been slow in building my character. I should have her up shortly .

HopeFox

Hey guys! Been looking for a new game, and some of you know how much I love my World of Darkness. Mind if I jump in?

I've got all sorts of ideas, but the one that's sticking with me the most right now is a werewolf businesslady, a Blood Talon Ithaeur who sees business and the stock market as just another battlefield. Sharp and determined and riding the wave of Roaring Twenties corporate success that definitely isn't going to collapse in nine years' time.

(I also have ideas for a Spring Ogre jazz cellist, a Lucifuge cop, and a Ventrue suffragette, so I can fit around lots of other concepts, but the Blood Talon is my current lead idea.)
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

Angie

I would recommend the Werewolf or the Hunter.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

HopeFox

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 04, 2014, 07:05:15 PM
I would recommend the Werewolf or the Hunter.

Ooh, there we go - the Hunter just solidified in my mind. A cop who is most definitely on the take from the bootleggers and brothels, but will pursue the more heinous crimes. He generally isn't hostile to other supernatural types unless they cross that line. Descendent of Mammon, naturally. Probably actually quite wealthy, since he's been doing this for a while - Lucifuge can live for a long time.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: HopeFox on December 04, 2014, 07:41:18 PM
Ooh, there we go - the Hunter just solidified in my mind. A cop who is most definitely on the take from the bootleggers and brothels, but will pursue the more heinous crimes. He generally isn't hostile to other supernatural types unless they cross that line. Descendent of Mammon, naturally. Probably actually quite wealthy, since he's been doing this for a while - Lucifuge can live for a long time.

Ooh, I like this - it dovetails quite nicely with my character, an 'honest' cop who came back from the dead and now pursues a secret life as a vigilante murdering particularly bad or dangerous criminals.

HopeFox

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 04, 2014, 08:13:56 PM
Ooh, I like this - it dovetails quite nicely with my character, an 'honest' cop who came back from the dead and now pursues a secret life as a vigilante murdering particularly bad or dangerous criminals.

Cool! There will be some potential for friction there, as my lad has never been described as "honest", but at least they agree on the big picture.

Okay, definitely doing this now. I'll get a sheet to Angie soon.

TheGlyphstone

Quote from: HopeFox on December 04, 2014, 08:32:52 PM
Cool! There will be some potential for friction there, as my lad has never been described as "honest", but at least they agree on the big picture.

Okay, definitely doing this now. I'll get a sheet to Angie soon.

Well, he's 'honest' only in that he won't actively take bribes. But he'll leave you alone if you're not drawing attention to yourself. And if you are causing lots of problems and/or committing serious crimes, well, the Iron Ghost might walk in through your bedroom wall one night and shoot you in the head.