One-on-ones again! Update Mar 18..new ideas. ( 7 )

Started by Mia Saisyu, March 02, 2006, 01:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia Saisyu

---
Name : Exploration
Scenaro: A young girl, in love with a man, deeply heterosexual - has one of her girlfriends over for the night. Little did she know, that girl had a *huge* crush on her, and insists on showing her that love with a woman is far better than that with a guy - going to extremes she'd never thought imaginable.
Setting : Modern
Requirements : Any

----
Card Battles :
Scenario : Two females participate in a yu-gi-oh like duel - cards are played - though every card is a tentacle monster, or some sort of creature(s) with a sexual based attack. First one to climax loses
Requirements : Any
Other Info : Uses a 1d100 system as well. Each player initialy starts with 200 SHP ( sex HP ). Both players roll 1d100, the highest number wins, and the difference is taken off.
Ex : Player 1 - rolls 80
     Player 2 - rolls 30

Player 2 : 50 damage
---

**update ** New

Name - Viper RSR-2
Scenario - my character is pressed into the world of "viper"-esque hentai characters..tentacle monsters, odd devices, and gratuitous sex. Character is a closet pervert who is "sucked into" a video game..Any loss in a battle results in..naughty consequences
Requirements - Familiarity with the viper games, a taste for the same general ideas. A d100 system in which you relay the difficulty of the task, and my character has to beat a certain roll number to complete it..whether it be avoiding a monster claw attack..or stopping herself from "letting go"...
Setting : Varies

--
**update** New

Name : Secret Lessons
Scenario : A young woman's family hires a private tutor to help her with her lessons..but the teacher turns out to be a past sex offender, making up sexual rules and other obscene things for failing her homework and questions..and getting all in all, rather..personal
Requirements - Female teacher
Setting : Modern
---

Xerial

Intriguing ideas, all, though I don't know I'd be able to do most justice... I think I could do the train one, I've tried the multi-person play before, though lost the partner... but the Princess Lost one escpecially interests me, that is, if you'd have me...  ;D

GoldenChild

If you want... the Abandoned Radiation Plant sounds very interesting in my book... ;)

Tom

"Moving up in the Ranks" or "Sexed Strip Poker sounds fun". I'm open for either post or e-mail based play. These or any other scenarios we'd like to try.

Strife

I'm up for trying a spot of multi-tasking, Sleazy Train up for dibs?  :P
"Those who embody defiance, Shall meet with a deadly fatigue"

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Standing: Dominant (Although i dont mind playing sub)
Limits: site limits, guy/guy.

PhoenixBlaze

I absolutely love the yu gi oh idea, I am game for that, if it isn't taken, having played yu gi oh some myself in the past.  ;)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Mia Saisyu

I do believe it is time for a bump for this child. ^_^

Mia Saisyu