Idle's Thoughts

Started by Idlewyld, October 26, 2014, 06:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

Hi there! I'm Idlewyld and here is my One-on-One/Solo request thread. Most of what you need to know about me before we get started is Here in my On's and Off's Thread. Everything I do here will be on forums. In most cases I can be somewhat flexible about roles we play. Please PM me if you're interested (or you have an idea that you'd like to try out.)

So onto the ideas.

Culture Clash

One kingdom is a peaceful nation built on the values of chastity and honor. The other views sex as a gift bestowed upon them by the heavens, and to deny oneself pleasure is unforgivable sin. Needless to say, relations between the two nations are tense. But there are ways to avoid war - like exchanging hostages.

What happens when a pure and innocent young woman from the first land arrives on the shores of its rival and witnesses the degeneracy that fills it's streets? What happens when her hostess decides she needs to take this poor, innocent girl under his wing and teach her about a better way of life? What happens when our exile from the land of pleasure reaches her puritanical destination and decides to teach them a trick or two (or two hundred) from her homeland?

Everyone's Favorite Concubine

The Imperial Couple (Structure of Said Empire to be Determined) is, rather than a couple, a polyamorous group ranging from three to however many we want to get up to. Rather than being a hot bed of in fighting and competition for the empress's favor though the group is, as the polyamorous implies, rather happily in a big group relationship. They all have their personal favorites and rather than being locked away as a harem somewhere they all serve the throne and empire in various capacities. Some are more dominant than others. Some even play challenge the empress from time to time for fun. Big happy group

Well mostly big happy group.

One day, a new arrival appears from nowhere - namely our normal world. She gets discovered and brought to court, and suddenly everyone, including the empress, has got a new crush. How will our isekai heroine handle the situation? (Credit to Insomnia.Adventures).

Private Eyes, They're Watching You

The apartment in the building directly across from you has been empty for quite some time,  you had gotten used to it and enjoyed it being empty. It allowed you to walk around your apartment in your underwear  without anyone seeing you.   However, one day while you were at work someone had moved into the apartment and sees you once you were home and out of the shower.   First, you get embarrassed, but soon the girl across from you decides to pay you back by walking around her apartment half-dressed as well.  Then our characters decide they need to up the ante... (Credit to echosnwhispers)

Road Trip

Our characters are friends, stuck in the back of a van on the way to the beach. Their friends are in the front and there's a wall of luggage between them. The space is limited so they're sitting very close together. It's hot in the van and the AC isn't working. One character being the free spirit she decides to strip down to beat the heat. How will the other character react?. (Credit to echosnwhispers)

Thin Walls

My character had just moved into an apartment.   After a couple of nights there she begins to hear loud moaning and sounds of sex coming from the apartment next door.     After a while, she couldn't take anymore and goes to her new neighbor's door and bangs on it.   She's greeted by a beautiful and very naked woman.   Apologizing for the noise (or not), she invites her inside. (Credit to echosnwhispers)

Top 40

It's a new hit song. Everybody's downloaded it. Everybody's playing it. And the rumor is that if it gets played at a specific volume... well... they say that it's an inhibition killer. But that can't be true, can it?

Tails from the Wintergreen Rattata

The Pokeconomy makes for all sorts of interesting businesses, but perhaps none so controversial as the Wintergreen Rattata. The Rattata is a Pokeworld-wide chain of strip clubs in which the lovely ladies dance and disrobe with the assistance of their carefully trained Poke-partners. How this plays out would be worked out by us previous to the start of the game. It might be a simple romance or a police thriller or a sexy tournament or any of a thousand other possibilities.

Another variant on this theme would be a Kemonomimi-based club - there's much fun to be held in that as well.

Double Booking

The Celebration Sainte Jezebel is the kind of place whose price range is out of the reach of the usual traveler. But when YC books her trip, she doesn't notice the fine print about sharing her room with another traveler. This is a story of two strangers who learn how to get along, and then learn a lot more about themselves and each other.

Stripwrecked

Lydia could charitably be described as expectant. Perhaps the better word would be spoiled. And certainly always aware of how to be a proper lady - and how one should be a proper servant. At any rate, while working for her paid well, it was also an exercise in frustration. So maybe that is why when she was cruising the South Seas on her private yacht, the crew was less vigilant than they should have been one late night shift and slammed into an angry whale. By good fortune, almost everyone, including the whale, escaped with little injury and flew back home. It was your character's less good fortune to be stranded on an island with her and with seemingly little chance for rescue. But maybe, just maybe, this is a good thing. If YC can teach her to take up her share of the work and just be less generally insufferable, maybe the two of you could learn to make this whole thing work. (FxF or FxM works here.)
[/spoiler]

The PSP

The Pi Nu Sigma fraternity is holding its annual PSP (Progressive Strip Party.) Every half-hour, the bells chime and the guests donate another article of clothing for charity right there on the floor. Did your character come just out of curiosity, or something more? Will he or she leave early, or stay for the full monty? And what happens after? (FxM most likely - open to make this multi)

The Stripper Next Door

When the girl moved in next door, she seemed quiet and mousy. Then late one night, your character needed to stop by the Elks Lodge to use the restroom. Apparently it was rented out for a bachelor party, and the entertainment is none other than... her. Things are going to get very different in the neighborhood... (Seeing this as FxM, though FxF is certainly possible with one character eventually bringing the other into the business)

What Kind of Perv Built This Dungeon Anyway?

It was supposed to be a simple dungeon crawl for YC and MC. Little did they know that the plentiful traps in the way were less in the way of deadly but more in the way of well... just plain perverted. (FxF most likely)

The Adventures of Talissa and the Magical Black Cloak

Talissa was a cleric of the upright decent sort. The kind of person who would barge into Pheremon the Wizard's castle and break up his informal gathering of attractive amenable women just as it was getting interesting. But Pheremon wasn't a sore sport. In fact he gave Talissa a magical cloak of protection with wondrous powers. Just one thing about the cloak though, it has this nasty habit of coming off - along with much of what might be lying underneath - at the most inconvenient times...

Butterfly Kisses (Craving)

YC is going on her merry way when she happens across a strange rock. Except it's not a rock - it's a cocoon! Suddenly, YC is bonded to a strange butterfly-like humanoid, with all sorts of strange cultural baggage (Definitely feeling more of an FxF vibe on this one.)

Idlewyld

I added a couple of cravings (Butterfly Kisses and Holy Sweet Sunshine)

Idlewyld

OK I'm reviving this after a half a year or so...

Idlewyld

Here's an update:

Plots added recently:

1) Everyone's Favorite Concubine
2) Private Eyes, They're Watching You
3) Thin Walls
4) Road Trip

Idlewyld

It's my first bump in over half a year - nothing new, but I took some of the old ideas I retired out

Idlewyld

This is another bump after a long while.

New Story - Culture Clash