Christmas Themed RP

Started by Thera Regina, December 06, 2018, 09:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thera Regina

Right so, I do have a few ideas for a Christmas Themed RP, (or several as the case may be), but...I’m not sure how they’ll come across. Anyway. Here goes.

NOTE: The OFFs in my O/O thread apply to this RP and are non-negotiable.

Star Trek
It’s Christmas aboard the U.S.S Enterprise, and one of the ensigns has put a sprig of mistletoe above the doors to the turbolifts. Spock or Data and MC happen to stand under the sprig at the same time. Romance can develop from there.
Same as above but for DS9, and instead of Data or Spock it’s Gul Dukat or Garak

Original Idea
YC really likes MC, but he’s way too shy to tell her. Instead, he goes to the store to pick out a Christmas present for her, something that will show his interest, but not in a lecherous way. His friend however, has a different idea and upon seeing that YC is having trouble picking a gift, takes matters into his own hands, and buys a set of Christmassy underwear, which he wraps up and gives to YC to give to MC. We can discuss the reaction in PMs

TRAPPED!
Whilst on a camping trip, YC and MC are dared to go into the forest and find some evidence of a mysterious snow creature. Some time after they enter the forest, it begins to snow heavily and the two of them dart into a small cave, just as the weight of the fresh snow atop the already compacted snow causes a mini avalanche, effectively blocking them in the cave. YC and MC must use all of the survival akilla they’ve acquired (whether by reading or watching TV) to survive, and feelings may stir.

More to be added soon!

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here

Thera Regina

Obligatory bump as it’s getting near to Christmas

Request Thread: Here
O/O’s: Here
A/A’s: Here