News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some ideas

Started by Katrina, May 09, 2012, 12:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katrina

Well, its been a long time since I've been here and I got some ideas. 

Jessie is in the witness protection program because she is the sole witness to a mob hit.  She is key to putting away the mob's main hit man.  But, she's found somehow. (It will be played out how she's found) And rather than kill her the hitman falls for her.

Something mid evil.  Prefer vampires to be involved in this one using owod rules.  I'd play a woman to be ghouled perhaps eventually embraced.

Something pirates.  My character is on a ship that's attacked and she's taken as a prize for the captain.

Also, any fairy tales : Cinderella, beauty and the beast, Snow White, Red Riding hood etc

Most of my ideas are vague and can be talked about.  :)

Katrina

Sorry for the double post, but I have some more ideas.

Student/teacher  or Student/Student.

My character is shy and submissive meets dominant other and forced to do things she wouldn't do either in the classroom or other areas on campus.

Something alien...Ship crash lands on a planet where the inhabitants aren't quite human.  Tentacles and such and the plant life is alive and has a mind of its own.  My character would be the only survivor of the crash and no one knows how to find her or where she is.

Katrina

Student dominating teacher taken
Pirates taken

Have another idea.  My character gets lost while camping and is found by a hermit who lives in the mountains our an outcast who decides to keep her.

Katrina

A woman goes in for a doctor visit and gets taken advantage of.  She's too afraid to report him and he keeps making up reasons on why she needs to come back only to be made a slave.  (Includes nc, can include bondage, and eventually submission)  I'd play the captive.

A woman is home alone when a burgerlar breaks in.  He has his way with her but notices how she is a natural (though she won't admit it at first) submissive.  He ties her up, blindfolds her and gags her and takes her to his secluded cabin in the woods where he transforms her into his pet.  She eventually comes to enjoy her new life and forgets her old after a couple failed escape attempts.  I'd play the captive.

A woman is snatched off the streets in broad day light but no one does a thing as the city is one known for crime.  She's stripped in the van after being tied down spread eagled.  She is teased and toyed with (no sex yet) for the whole trip.  Once at her destination a powerful man tells her they are going to play a game.  If she can find her way out of his playground (basically his land but it looks like a wilderness with traps set to catch her she doesn't know about) he will free her unharmed.  If he manages to catch her, she becomes his to do with as he pleases.  I would play the woman and you the man deciding what he wants with her.

A female college student is visiting an asylum for a report.  As she goes to leave, she realizes that somewhere during her tour she dropped her visitor's pass.  The orderlies, noticing she looked just like a girl they had allowed to escape earlier in the day detain her, saying she's lying and she's actually the girl who escaped.

After some thinking on this one, instead of a student, it can be someone undercover investigating the asylum.  They can realize what she's doing and detain her, locking her in solitary, basically making her disappear without killing her.

A trucker comes across my character who is hitch hiking.  He offers her a ride but decides he's tired of being alone on the road all the time and decides to keep her against her will.

More ideas, some recycled from my long ago thread.

Katrina

Had another idea.

While out driving one night, my character's car breaks down.  She walks to the nearest house which is out in the middle of nowhere.  She knocks on the door and a man, resembling Lurch from the Munsters answers and lets her in.

Turns out the house is haunted and there is no escape for her as the house itself has vanished, though she doesn't know this.

Katrina

Looking to do a horror style/non con style rp.  Need someone to play the villian.  Chucky, Jason or Freddy.

Katrina

Would love to do an Inuyasha based rp.  If anyone would care to play the Inuyasha to my Kagome or even the Sesshomaru to my Kagome, I'd be grateful.

I know if you search my posts they seem short, and if you can be patient with me on any of the rps, I'm trying to get better and to make longer ones  :)  Just need someone to help me and work with me on it.  Pointers are always appreciated.

seeker619

Sorry to keep barging in.  I like both the witness protection and the trucker picking up the runaway.

Now you know how much I love the way you write but I will make a small request.  I love visuals.  At the end of the scene could you be more descriptive.  How did she collapse?  Was it face down at the queens face.  This is just an example dumb maybe but I really would love it if you could give me descriptions of her when she is mad, sad, passed out, angry, talking whatever.

I am not saying give me a complete description every time.  Just throw in things like the color of her eyes when she is mad at a dwarf.  Or how she pull her hair away from her face, little things that mean a lot.  :)  Hope that is not too much but tell me if you are uncomfortable with it.  OK Katrina.  Thanks.

Katrina

Ok.  Im really craving another, got one already going, but different writers tend to go in different directions  :)

WoW based Rp.

I'd play either a human or a Night Elf who happens to wander into horde territory.  You can play any of the horde races you choose and well, rather than kill my character, you decide to make her your pet.  The hows can whats can be discussed.  If interested hit me up.

Katrina

Im craving an oWoD role play.  One of two actually. Either a vampire in which my character would be turned to a ghoul perhaps later embraced.  Or a werewolf, in which I play a lost kin.  Vampire clans and werewolf tribes can be discussed.  I'm open to using sheets and dice but they aren't a necessity.

Katrina

Yes, another idea today.  :)

I'd like to do an rp where a woman enters an odd toy store, and winds up getting locked in somehow for the night.  Im not sure on the how, but some of the toys come to life and well...use her for their pleasure.  One, it can be a teddy bear or an action figure takes total control of her and commands she buy the toys the next morning.  This may need some mind control.  Well, after the night of being used and such, she buys them the next morning when they return to their dormant state.  She thinking they'll only come to life at night, does buy them, but discovers they come to life whenever they wish and they do so, using her whenever the wish as well.