4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowclaw

...is that from something? I know I've heard that before.

We need plastic sheeting......

Cayenne

Told you, it's broken!
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Shadowclaw

Just needs new batteries! *bzzzzzzz*

Cayenne

That was my armpit..~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Zaphod

Shewolf

Just like last time...

Mnemaxa

....was it done right?

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Zaphod

Not really. Try again.

Shewolf

That's what I'm saying!

King Serperior

Did you say 'Brother!?!?!'  O_O

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

MistressVoluptas

Nope! I said brothers.  ;D

Cayenne

That concludes our transaction~

ONs & OFF

MistressVoluptas

Fizzle went the dynamite  :P

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Shadowclaw

Shewolf

My aim's off again...

Shadowclaw

Lets try again then! *lubes up hand*

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

Shadowclaw

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Shadowclaw

Divine Tenacity

Let's get clean then!
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Shadowclaw

Divine Tenacity