Young brother is bigger than your boyfriend. [ M for F ]

Started by Irvine, March 16, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irvine

Taken.

Temporary art. Can swap to real or other illustration.
I posted this on classified and I feel this can easily turn into a longer RP. I'll keep the format as is. Enjoy the read and PM me if you're interested!

Content: Incest, cheating. The following are optional: Cuckolding, humiliation, bullying, dubcon (even noncon), long build up, ageplay (MC is 16 by default or 18 if you don't want ageplay to be involved).

Scenario: Occasionally the whole family will grab dinner at one of the local restaurant. Lately, they even allowed YC to bring over her boyfriend as well. The first two times, everything went well and the parents tolerated the guy even though they were not overwhelmingly happy YC's choice but in the end they started to like him and even allowed him to come home once in a while. The third time he went out with at the restaurant with the family, something happened. At one point, MC had to go to the toilet, YC's boyfriend as well. They stood next to each other at the urinal (for the record, that's against the brocode) and YC's nonchalantly whipped out his semi erected manhood almost like he was trying to show off the almost 3 inches he had down there. MC, being a bit oblivious, unzipped and slip out his completely flaccid manhood that easily looked like it was 5 inches long easily (and that's FLACCID). The boyfriend was startled seeing this sight and mumbled "What the fuck?!" before leaving the toilet.

MC did pick on it, YC's manhood is tiny compare to MC. From that point, MC would try to bring it up through innuendo and insinuation right in front of the parents who was barely picking up what's happening but the guy was definitely embarrassed. How did YC react? Did she realize right away what was happening? What happens in the next few days following the event?
___

My idea is to start the RP a few days after the restaurant scene. We can briefly RP the restaurant scene as well but I'd keep it brief. There's several ways you can approach this. YC could become aware right away or maybe the boyfriend didn't pay a visit home anymore which makes YC wondering what the hell is happening. When YC comes to mine, inquiring about what possibly happen, this is where MC would start to point out something happened at the urinal. Maybe YC is impressed, curious, mad or anything else. I'm open to where this can go.

Ultimately, I am hoping the scenes progress to the point where the sister wants to see her brother's manhood to confirm that the size is real and from that point it plants a seed in her mind. She gets either obsess or curious about her brother's genital and eventually tries to play with it. Essentially I'd like for this to lead in a scene where the BF witness the moment of apogee between the siblings OR the boyfriend could be completely cut out from the RP after the initial restaurant scene, that's ok as well.

Setting: Modern day.

Requirement: Someone willing to play the female part of this RP.

Posting Frequency: At least one post a day. I'm usually able to dish out more than one post a day and would really like if I can get someone who can at least post once a day. More is always welcome and most likely I'll be able to keep up. If you're ok with one post a day but happened to be unable to post at some point, I understand that. I just want to start this with someone who can actually do one a day from the beginning at least.

Other info: I don't want to jump in an incest sex scene right away with this, I expect a decent amount of build up and I'm open to make it drag with a longer amount of interaction to build out characters.

Some other element that I would love to come in play is:

- Titfucking: My preference (but not requirement) is playing against a character who has a considerable breasts size. Nothing enormous, just big enough for, let's say, nine inches to squish easily between them. So, some kind of big breasts and little waist character would fit my preference for this.

- Outercourse: Think of all the ways you could make a male or female orgasm without penetration. Use all of that before actually reaching the point to penetrate. Of course this doesn't have to be in the whole RP but at the beginning I feel it would be great.

Outro: We can discuss the manhood side of MC via PM and anything else you'd like to discuss. I am flexible with a lot of the stuff up there and will be more than happy to accommodate any request you could have.
Just going with the flow.
My On's and Off's