Seeking M/M Writers (Tops and sekes required)

Started by Dabi, November 17, 2017, 03:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Please do not post here personal message me instead thank you muchly

Welcome to Eternal0Snow92's search thread.

Personal details:

Hi everyone, I am Eternal0Snow92. You may call me Snow. I am female and work full time as a pizza delivery Driver. I tend to work evening/twilight/grave yard shifts. Due to this my busiest time is weekends and any particular deals we have during the week. It's a driving job so please don't panic if you don't hear from me business tends to resume as normal after Monday.  Depending how busy the weekends.

I consider myself as a advanced literate writer. I do get off days so please feel free to ask me to edit to make it clearer. I have a learning disability called Dyspraxia which hugely affects my writing but I'm just ironing out the creases.
_________________________________________________________________________________-

About me as a writer:

● I am a seme, seke, uke. Please don't get excited this doesn't mean I will simply top for you. My preferred role is Power bottom/Dominant Uke but I will happily double for you.
● I only write m/m, I may be persuaded to write m x F.
● I am a lengthy poster, I tend to write from 5 to 8+ paragraphs if the muse strikes me.
● I am a quick poster.
● I am someone that is capable of adding contribution to the role play planning and throughout.
● I am capable of writing cannons and OCs with regards to fandoms.
● None of my characters are recycled they are tailor made for each person.
● I can play more than one character.
● E-mails or threads only.

What do I expect from you?

● I am currently only looking for tops but as I've said in the above, I'd quite happily to reach a compromise so we're both happy.
● I am looking for someone who can meet me in length in terms of posting.
● Someone that is capable of m/m
● Someone that is very active. But I understand if you can only post once a  week.
● Someone that is understanding that I do have a learning disability.
● Someone that is patient that I cannot post actively during the weekends unless my rota changed.
● Someone that doesn't ditch role plays without ending it first. If your prone to that go away, I'm tired of dishonesty from people that can't man up and say they're not interested. I like knowing where I stand with you as You'd be treated with the same respect.
●Contribution to the planning and throughout the RP is a must. I love it when someone puts a spin on the RP with their own thoughts of how the RP should go instead of relying on me to take the lead.
_________________________________________________________________________________
~Fandoms~

Assassins creed
Death note***
Free! Iwatobi Swim Club
Fruits basket
Noragami
Bleach
Uraboku
Black butler I & II***
BBC Sherlock Holmes Version
Lord of the rings
Harry potter