Purple Gummy Bears looking for a partner.

Started by PurpleGummyBears, March 19, 2009, 12:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleGummyBears

Hello, I am Purple Gummy Bears and I am looking for a partner to role play with. I would say my role playing level would would be literate, I do not like chat-speak and MSN like talk I cannot stand it. (Though I have a problem with run-on sentences I don't understand them)

Most of the Roleplay's that I have done are a modern setting or fantasy though I am open to many others.

OldSchoolGamer

Just a friendly bit of advice from a former Mentor:

You may wish to narrow your request a bit.  You mentioned a handful of things that turn you off, but what turns you on?  Uniforms?  Anime?  Interracial?  D/s?  Nekos?  Latex?  What about the setting?  High fantasy?  Science fiction?  Victorian?  Medieval?  Steampunk?  Gothic?

You may wish to make a post here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=246.0 and then link to it in your .sig.

Just my two coppers' worth...   ;D

Darthvegeta800

Indeed. It's best to forward at least some wider specifications.
Besides genre some ideas on char archetypes you like matching up, adult preferences for the rp, story-style prefences etc.
Even better is a full fledged story-idea you'd like to develop or roleplay with someone.

Orpheus

I enjoy both modern and fantasy roleplaying scenes. If you want to drop me a pm we can talk about some of the specifics.
Forgive my absences. The real world is not being easy on me of late.