Anyone free for a one on one?

Started by Jester, September 11, 2006, 08:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Hi,

I am looking to do a scene with a reluctant girl. Anyone free?

I am imagining either:

1. You are my little good-two-shoes virgin sister. You are very cute and have always repelled my attempts at getting you to blow me or to see your breasts but I have now introduced you to Cocaine. You addiction means you now need me to supply you with money or cocaine which i do in exchange for making you do things you dont want to do. How far can i make you go?

Email me with limits.

2. I am a mentally unstable soldier who has gone AWOL. You have your own farm miles from anywhere and i arrive one night and hold you at gun point. I am exhausted and mentally unstable after seeing many friends die and lots of atrocities during the war. At heart i am a kind and nice man but i start of forcing myself on you and making you perform disgusting sex acts at gun and knife point.... Do you try and reform me or do you actually like being humiliated and used?

Email me with limits.

3. At the age of 36 you have one son and a very happy marriage. A happy marriage doesnt mean you love your husband. It means you do not have to work and that he provides you with every luxury you want. It even means that you can fuck just about anyone you want behind his back! That is until your son shows you photographic evidence of your affairs in detail and begins to tell you how watching you fuck other men really turns him on. You are repulsed by his desire for you but realise that if you want to keep your lovely lifestyle you might need to listen to what he wants.....

4. And something a bit different. I have been playing a strip poker with RPFAN and purple with homebrew rules and was enjoying it until purple had to leave. Would anyone like to start another one?

I am also open to whatever other ideas people have.

Cheers

ladyelizabeth

oooh strip poker

that sounds interesting.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

Jester

PM sent,

Anyone interested in any of the others?

Jester

*Lies down and tries to lay scraps off newspaper over his weak, tired and cold body whilst sniffling at the cold weather and feeling his stomach ache from days without food*

"Oh poor me. I am so alone...." *sniff sniff*