Waiting to be Approved.

Started by Larkin, September 25, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larkin

In need of a roleplay to keep me busy while I wait to be approved. Kind of open to anything. I love fantasy roleplays, boarding school settings ect. Just looking to get my feet wet. Also I can play MxM or MxF pairings. I don't care what gender I play in the MxF to be honest. Let me know if you want to cure my boredom.
-Larkin

Katie Moore

I'd like to have a roleplay, as well. Do you have any ideas?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

Larkin

Quote from: Katie Moore on September 25, 2017, 07:18:51 PM
I'd like to have a roleplay, as well. Do you have any ideas?
I was thinking of a boarding school for Mythical creatures. Can be anything from vampires to fairies to wizards. I have an OC that is a vampire that has to find his Chosen(soulmate) and his chosen could be a species that the vampires despise

Katie Moore

Quote from: Larkin on September 25, 2017, 07:25:01 PM
I was thinking of a boarding school for Mythical creatures. Can be anything from vampires to fairies to wizards. I have an OC that is a vampire that has to find his Chosen(soulmate) and his chosen could be a species that the vampires despise

Well, that's.... curious. Supernatural themes, I see. What species would that be?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax from TES V: Skyrim

Katie Moore

I think I've got an idea about what a vampire might despise LOL.

Alright, I modified this last post of mine to let you know that I've formed a plot in my mind, based on what you said.

Larkin

Alright what do you have in mind? Species wise

Katie Moore

I was thinking of portraying a demigoddess named Eliana (which means 'daughter of the sun'). She is the daughter of the sun god, Helios, and that's one of the reasons why your vampire character hates her. Another reason will be her "diva" attitude. That's just the surface of my idea. It's only my suggestion and it's still up to you, though.  :-)

Larkin

I actually really like that.

Tarquin is all dark sunglasses and bad boy esque aura. The sun doesnt kill them but it bothers them greatly so they stay out of it as much as possible.

Katie Moore

Alright, now that we have details for the characters, how would you want the story to go?

Larkin

Maybe we can have one of them be new. Red flags already going up aware of the others presence and somehow they're stuck together with something.  Tarquin won't know right away this new feeling is because of his Chosen. IDK lol trying to brainstorm.

Katie Moore

I have an idea. It seems to be just like any other day in class until the head of school walks in, saying that he's got an announcement to make. He says that there will be a new student and that she will be their new classmate. He proceeds to introduce Eliana and as he does so, she walks in with a grand entrance LOL, emphasizing her "entitled" status, being the daughter of a god and all that. The chair beside your character may be vacant and she will be sitting there, while your character seems to hate everything about her at first. She keeps acting like a diva until there's a twist: your character discovers that her solar powers haven't manifested themselves just yet, and Helios, afraid of having a powerless daughter, sends her to the school, away from the other gods and demigods. Eliana will then start acting nicer towards Tarquin, trying to make sure that he keeps her secret. That's how our characters will be brought close together. What do you think? Am I making any sense? LOL

Larkin

Katie Moore

Alright, shall we start, then? I believe the first scene is yours.

Larkin

here or in another thread somewhere? Sorry, still new to this site.

Katie Moore

That's alright. I'm new, as well. You should start a new thread in the Non-Adult Roleplays forum. Put in the title of the roleplay, and the participants enclosed within parentheses. Basically, it will be like this: Title of Roleplay (Name of Participants). That's just how I want it, though. I'll just be waiting for you to set up the thread first as I will base my posts on yours.

Larkin