The Wrong Time - Time Traveler X Puritan Sacrafice

Started by GnothiSeauton, September 29, 2012, 04:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

NEW! The Wrong Time NEW!
InspirationThe Time Machine, Cabin in the Woods, The Hunger Games and Red Riding Hood
Extreme, Bondage, OR Non-Con[/i]
MxF
Time Traveler/"Feared Demon"  X Puritan Sacrafice

There is an evil in the woods...  A place where even the bravest of man and beasts do not dare venture towards...  It is a place of death, a place where evil lives...

The small colony of Puritans learned to deal with the evil in the woods.  Natives had warned them of the Demon that lay deep within the dense and dark trees.  It had been long ago when they discovered just what would appease the Demon, what would keep it from unleashing itself upon their villages and settlements.

A sacrifice.  A Virgin, pure and innocent, given to the Demon to satisfy his blood lust every year.

But it is no Demon at all...  A man, a man born of another time, lost and trapped in the past.

This is an idea that was sort of ignited by a conversation with another member of this site, along with watching a few movies that really got the idea created in my mind.  I envisioned a man who had created a time machine, unsure of it's power or abilities, who uses it to escape the Apocalypse.  It sends him back in time, far back into time, changed and transformed from the journey man was not supposed to make. 

Abilities of the man can be worked out with whomever is interested.  What I had thought of was perhaps something along the lines of abnormal intelligence, perhaps increased mental abilites (i.e. telekinesis, telepathy, etc) along with perhaps a need for human blood?  Something along the lines of a vampire, yet not exactly a vampire.

Lost, trapped in a time that is not his own, he lives in the caves, outcroppings of rock, feeding off of his sacrifices while trying to find some way back, back to a more familiar life...
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories