Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

10 - sunsets and Bond mhmmmm

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - Looks as if she would fit right in a Bond movie.

Skadii

10....for defending my honor! :)

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - For noticing! *Kisses Cole happily!*

Skadii

12 for being here this time! :)

Mr Bigglesworth

12 - for making me smile so much!

Autumn52

10 for being hot and 10 for making Cole smile
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Skadii

Autumn52

10 for a hottttt avatar and sweet woman
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

10 - Simply adorable.. and madly easy on the eyes.. wanna bite that skin really bad. :)
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

10- For making me wonder if there is the slightest chance that all that blue is flavored and potentially able to be licked clear.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Mr Bigglesworth

9.5 - would be a 10 if those hands would move away!

Mordred

10 - Dude.. I can't help it. I keep expecting you to whip out an Arthur PPK.. or dive into an Aston Martin. And that.. will always.. get you a 10 from this slightly demented corner of the cosmos. Also.. I think you.. are pretty cool. :)
*See Pillory*

Amy Liz

10 because he obviously just murdered a few very annoying smurfs!

Autumn52

Mr Bigglesworth

10 - How could it not be?

Dahling

10, for the jawline and the sunset. Mmm.

Insanityenviesme

10, for the sumptuous tease, literally ;)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

10, because I can find at least six places to make use of in that office with variables of 2 for each, which leads to...well...exhaustion. :P

Insanityenviesme

10, cause I wanna take a great big bite of her... whilst the fruit lays forgotten
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

10, because he just found one of the right buttons to press.

Insanityenviesme

10, because she said buttons.. plural!
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

10, because now he's thinking of finding the rest. Mwahahaha.

Insanityenviesme

10, cause she does such a good evil laugh
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

10, because you shouldn't argue with good logic. Ever.