Outlaws Flight -Infinity's New Beginning (LGBTQA friendly Space adventure)

Started by CurvyKitten, January 03, 2016, 01:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Assuming my character is approved I'm not looking to pair him off. In a big game it isn't too much of an issue, but in a small game it can be trouble for the game as whole in my experience. I'm not saying that he won't accept a little human comfort if the situation fits and the chemistry is good, bit it's not why I created him or the only thing that I hope to get from this game, if that make sense.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Chrystal

Quote from: skyre on January 13, 2016, 03:31:01 PM
Assuming my character is approved I'm not looking to pair him off. In a big game it isn't too much of an issue, but in a small game it can be trouble for the game as whole in my experience. I'm not saying that he won't accept a little human comfort if the situation fits and the chemistry is good, bit it's not why I created him or the only thing that I hope to get from this game, if that make sense.

Makes perfect sense to me, in fact you took the words out of my mouth.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Caela

Makes sense to be Skyre!

I will say that Alex is not monogamous. She tried that, it didn't work for her and that's all she's willing to say on the subject lol. She's not wildly promiscuous either but she's not necessarily looking to pair off. She joined the crew to put some credits/money into her accounts/pockets not to get laid. She can do that at any port they land if she feels the need. Like Skyre's eventual fellow, some human comfort now and then is welcome, but something serious...yeah not so much.

CurvyKitten

I think its safe to say we are all going to let the relationship develop as they want to through rp. I don't think we need to worry about people pairing off and not interacting with others later on.

So all good folks, lets think happy thoughts and keep on moving forward! HEHE

MisoThe Mouse

*Puts the negative thoughts back in the scary box. Right next to the hospitals and Telly Tubbies.*

CurvyKitten

Still looking for crew! Fell free to look at our current roster here, and shoot any ideas you may have my way!

Chrystal

*dances naked behind two large feather fans in order to attract more people in*

... Um, you did want chubby-chasers, didn't you Kitten?

*giggles*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

CurvyKitten

Still open for possible characters! I know we don't have a pilot type or a medical type, but I'm open to any fun ideas that fit the setting! :)