Into The Night (Seeking for one last male werewolf)

Started by Luella, November 06, 2010, 11:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luella

Hello all! This story is in conjunction with AlphaMale and myself, and it'll be about Werewolves...and a human girl. It'll be a small group roleplay for about 3 to 4 players.

Storyline (so far): A girl was found by a wolf in an abandoned Human Slave factory (aka The Farm) amongst many dead corpses of slaves. She was the newest addition unlike the rest, and was on the verge of death. She was brought to their village/castle and nursed back to health by humans. What she didn't know was, she was thrust into a clan of werewolves, and right in the middle of a war to find the Alpha to lead the pack.

The man who found her wanted to protect her from knowing their true nature. His older brother, decides to make things difficult for him. The two brothers were sons of the ailing Alpha, in which one of them will rule the pack when they willingly get mated to a human. Unfortunately, the younger brother wasn't interested to be mated yet, while the older brother was ruthless in his pursuit for a mate, he ended up killing them instead.

As a challenge, both brothers fight for the same girl for there can only be one Alpha in the pack. Would they introduce her gently into their world, or will she be forced into one? They have six months to win her heart, until the next full moon rises.

~

Girl - Luella
Younger Brother - AlphaMale
Older 'evil' Brother - OPEN
**Female werewolf - sinoraa

**I might want to throw in a spot for a female werewolf, she could be the one betrothed to the younger brother, but he wasn't interested and spent time with the human instead. She too, gangs up with the older brother to make things difficult for both of them.

Wolves - They can phase into a wolf and back to human form. They do not walk on two legs in werewolf form, but resemble more like giant wolves. They do not talk in wolf form, and have the instincts of a wolf while in that form. Their clothes will be ripped and destroyed whenever they phase, no magical clothes please! And yes, they need to hunt when the need arises.

The girl -  She is completely oblivious about the existence of werewolves. The community in the village/castle were all acting like humans and the two men were also thought to be humans...until they decide to phase before her eyes.

Setting:

1) Medieval : The pack could be living in a secluded castle, for the two brothers are like Princes.

2) Modern: A small town, but complete with modern technology.

3) Tribal : They live in a village.

AlphaMale will be co-moderating this post. Our expectations are simple. No one-liners, and at least a paragraph. You must post at least once every two/three days, or daily if possibly. Writers should be fairly literate as well,and I love players who actually proof-read their posts before hitting the 'Post' button.

And please, absolutely NO Godmodding.

Discussions on plot and setting will be discussed here when the players are all finalized!

;)
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

sinoraa

Luella

Sure thing! We'll just wait for one last player for the role of the evil brother then we can begin!  ;)
Every time a child says, "I don't believe in fairies," there is a fairy somewhere that falls down dead ~James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan