Star Trek: Blood and Honor

Started by BlackStone, January 18, 2019, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

The year is 2380 and there are events which are heating up the both the Alpha and Beta Quadrant. In the middle of all this new turmoil between the Klingon Empire and a former vassal of theirs, the Lyrian Star Empire. In the aftermath of the Dominion War the Lyrians managed to break off from the Empire, and the looses suffered during the war made it possible for succession from the Klingons. Now years later and tempers and tensions are rising, and in light of the Dominion War and the Kessok Affair, the last thing the region of space needs is conflict and uncertainty.

As a result, Deep Space Twelve is getting an upgrade, and the newly reformed Twelfth Fleet under the command of Admiral Alice Liu. The U.S.S. Sovereign is named the flagship of the fleet, and other famous ships have been assigned to the fleet, such as the U.S.S. Constitution, Geronimo, Hornet, and the Nightingale, all ships with Commendations of Valor for their actions in recent conflicts. However, like everyone in the Alpha and Beta Quadrant, the Federation suffered severe casualties, and as such shipyards were being pushed beyond capacity to produce ships to account for the shortages and gaps in Star Fleet. One of those ships will be a Norway Class Light Cruiser, the U.S.S. Redemption, a multi-purpose ship to fit any role needed, from scientific exploration to in depth diplomatic state missions. This is the tale on how the crew becomes one of the next legendary members of Star Fleet, the start of the legend of the U.S.S. Redemption.

I am looking for someone to take the role of Chief Envoy of the Diplomatic Corps detachment on board the Redemption.  The adventure is both a drama and action themed as the crew gets into the thick of rising tensions in the beta quadrant of space.  This has been a passion story of mine for a while and still looking for someone in for the long haul of the story.  As for some visual and sight references, they can be found here Star Trek: Blood and Fire.  A thread which has most of my current and past efforts here on E! is below, as well as my On and Offs.  If you believe we would be a good match please message me and we can discuss. 

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!