Riddick - Guards and Inmates!

Started by Kotah, November 20, 2009, 12:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hart

Quote from: Niki315 on December 02, 2009, 02:59:49 PM
If this is still going I have a female character  pretty much ready to go for this.  I'd just need to find a picture... c.c

Pretty sure it's still going. I'm posting my profile soon. I for one don't mind waiting for Kotah to return before we start, seeing as it is her thread...

playfullchick76

True, it is her roleplay, and she should start it off, only fitting. And Litrori, if you want to play as riddick, then you should if you can play him accurately enough.

Zelric Miras

Name: Yrec "Blood" Eredin
Appearance:

-Black long hair in a braid and green eyes.
Build: Medium build, toned.

History: He comes from a planet where the population is slaves of other planets. It a dwarf planet very close to one of the most powerful slave work based empires. He  was sold as a working slave to a mine owner when he was 10. He sent him to a mine with tenfold the gravity and he was forced to work since he was 12, he was trained to be able to move in that gravity during two years. He learned to fight to eat and withstand the constant pain from the wippings, the stabs the handlers gave them for fun and the fact that they were forced to work baefooted on the hot and rocky terrain. He learned to fight from a few slaves inside and a man who called himself a samurai in modern times saw something in him and taught him how to use a sword and hand to hand combat. Slowly he grew stronger and gained the respect of the slaves.
He leaded a break out when he was 17 and killed everyone in the mine, helped by the slaves and armed only with a knife and a makeshift bow. In the three years he remained on the planet he commited almost every crime of the list, arson, murder, rape, violent assualt, mutilation...you name it. His mind was twisted from the lust of blood and despite having a calm and collected demeanour he is always thinking in ways to draw blood. He was captured after his mentor treasoned him, afraid of what he had done. It was necessary ten guards to subdue him.
Due to the gravity he is quite sttrong but his body doesn't show it. He hides a short slick blade in his braid and he always plays with a bladeless hilt, he had it when he was arrested. They gave it to him as a mockery thinking he had gone crazier.

Bubblez

Raedon Bryans

Name: Raedon Autumn Bryans
Weight:130
Height: 5'6
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, Hazel Eyes, Athletic Build.

Born in the Helion system, Rae has no idea of her birth planet or of her real family. Left on her own at age 5 she was picked up by a militia and raised in the war zones. When she became of age she was trained to fight and kill. Much of her life is an unknown. Recently she found out her parents had been murdered and the criminal was residing in Crematoria. As there were no job openings, she took a female prisoners identity who died on the voyage and gained access to Crematoria to hunt for the killer.

Well trained in martial arts and tactical firearms, she can take care of herself and will do what is necessary to find her parents killer and any other information possible.
My Ons and Offs

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

playfullchick76

Im liking this more and more.Plenty of guards and prisoners to keep this interesting.

Kotah

I'm back. Let me get my own char figured out.

As for riddick- You can play him as long as you can play him realistically and accurately.
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

playfullchick76

Lets hope this one gets started up pretty soon.

Crovonovin

Throwing my lot in as well!

Name: Flayer
Weight: 213lbs
Height: 6'9"

Appearance:

Planet of Birth: Aegist 13
Job:  Enforcer / Torturer
Personality and Tactics:

Flayer is an individual of great cunning and cruelty, a rare and dangerous combination.  He (though Flayer does not have any registered gender) speaks very little when it comes to casual conversation, preferring to devote most of his words to unnerving the inmates kept within depths of blistering Crematoria.  Though his job is officially that of an enforcer to keep rowdy prisoners in line, he seems to take far more delight in torturing them by way of mind games that he apparently devotes most of his free time to concocting.  This can range from transmitting whispers or disturbing ambient noses into an isolated cell to slowly drive its inhabitant into a panic, to actually releasing them from their containment (without the permission of the Warden) and leading them to believe that an inside man is attempting to help them escape to freedom.  From there it becomes a game of cat and mouse, one that he has played countless times before.  He tends to become unhealthily obsessed with prisoners that he deems to have formidable mental fortifications, and delights in the challenge of wearing them down into brittle shades of their former selves. 

In addition to his psychological torture, Flayer is also more than adept at physical tortures.  His weapon of choice is a massive barbed wire that he has learned to wield with deadly precision, able to switch between a deft stroke that mimics an ordinary whip to a clean cut that can sever a man's neck clean through.  He also seems to be especially adept at knife-play, and generally carries an incalculable number of blades on his person at any given moment.

History:

Being an obsessive recluse, not much is known about Flayer's personal history.  Whether there is even any official documentation of his existence is unknown.  Flayer is largely considered to be a necessary tool despite his unorthodox methods and flagrant bending of prison protocol, a harsh deterrent for any prisoner thinking about escape.  Anyone who is caught tends to be sent back into his eagerly waiting arms, to be tortured and punished in whatever way he deems fitting.  Occasionally there are those who do not survive the punishment, but most are eventually returned to their cells.  It is rare that they ever make a second attempt at freedom.

Kotah

Set list (so far, feel free to jump in still and I can add more people. :) ):

This is just to give a mental picture to people on what side people fall on.

Security/guards/ect:
Cynddl Fyris-  Ace Flyer
Flayer- Shihong

Inmates:
Blair Pearson- playfullchick76
Reece Evros- Daimon Evros
Yrec "Blood" Eredin- Leorobin
Raedon Bryans- Christmas Bubblez (haha, I don't know who you really are. >.>)
Liberty DeVerness- Kotah
Finally in a rage we scream at the top of our lungs into this lonely night, begging and pleading they stop sucking up dry.There as guilty as sin, still as they always do when faced with an angry mob: they wipe the blood from their mouths and calm us down with their words of milk and honey. So the play begins, we the once angry mob are now pacified and sit quietly entertained. But the curtain exists far from now becasue their lies have been spoken. My dear, have you forgotten what comes next? This is the part where we change the world.

Kotah

Liberty DeVerness

Home world: Asylum
Captured: Helion 2
Crimes: Hacking, Treason, Grand Theft
Appearance:

Height: 5'3''
Weight: 103
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Grey

History: Liberty was raised on the planet of Asylum, and her family fled due to the beginnings of a cult rising on the planet. The family moved around quite often. Her father, a tech type, teaching his kids much the same so that they can get by in life. Their mother, a sweet thing, was unfortunately lost in childbirth to a younger sibling that didn't last more then a few weeks himself. The family wasn't typical, for one thing, it was a little more then obviouse that the father couldn't possibly be the father to all of them. Most of them looked absolutly nothing like him. However, he and his daughter Liberty proved to have the same mental standing, and were both crafty with a computer.

After she set out on her own, Liberty went on a b it of a hacking spree. She stole money, shaped governments, rigged elections for pay, and all sorts of things that would not be looked to friendly upon. She was captured while taking part in a grand theft on the helion system, one which involved a great deal of money. She was tried quickly, and dumped in the prison with little a due.

In the prison, Liberty has kinda become the "go to" person for little extras. She uses her hacking as little favors to get the some of the guards some extra cash, and  they do favors for her. she sells the favors to other inmates, and gets protection and affinity in return. No one messes with her much, and the ones that aren't friendly to her... well... she just tries her best to avoid them. (think red from shawshank redemption)

Personality: Clever but reclusive. Tends to use people, and allows people to think they are using her. Quite most of the time, she tends to keep to herself. She isn't violent like most of the inmates, instead she uses her wits to get what she wants, and to keep herself out of trouble if she can.

Kotah

Crovonovin

Seems like we could stand to have a few more guards, eh?  I'll probably make up a few more besides Brass Reynolds, but we're going to need someone as a Warden or some other higher ranking figure for the "lowly Enforcers" to answer to.

Kotah

I agree.

By the way, if you know anyone that may be interested in playing, feel free to invite whoever over. I'm not picky.

I plan to play a few npc's here and there, so if anyone needs an npc to tangle with, let me know. Also, as for the warden, I would really like to find a pc for it.

Zelric Miras

Hmm what are you looking for in the warden?

Kotah

Crovonovin

I imagine the Warden would be the sort of individual that holds a great deal of power but is otherwise watching over Crematoria against his or her will.  Perhaps a disgraced noble that was "given the honor" of having such a "respectable" position, but is in reality simply being forced into an unofficial banishment to get him or her out of the business of the rest of the noble family.  It would add a bit of variety to a populace that seems to be mostly made up of the lower class, insane, or thuggish sorts.

Zelric Miras

Sounds like a character of mine...should it be cruel and ruthless or just don't care at all about Crematoria's inmates.

Crovonovin

As I think your other character has "cruel and ruthless" down to a T, I believe a different approach could work.  I imagine that someone of that stature landed in such a miserable situation would be overcome more with apathy than anything else, at least when it comes to matters concerning the prisoners.  Any hatred would probably be directed towards the Enforcers or anyone else unlucky enough to get in the way of the Warden when he/she is feeling particularly distraught about being caught on Crematoria.

Crovonovin

By the by, I hope nobody minds these "solo posts" of mine.  I just felt that it was necessary to fully establish Flayer before having him interact with the rest of the characters, so that everyone will have a clear idea of the sort of...thing... that he is.

Zelric Miras

Neverminded by pm.

playfullchick76

I like your idea for the warden, but he should ether care, or doesnt care. Down there, youve put him down as doing both.Perhaps, and this is just my thoughts. He should beleive in discipline, be firm but fair, and understand that crematoria is filled with the worst of the worst and that at times, extreme measures are needed  to keep the prisoners in line.

The part of him being resentfull for being there, I like that, and how he wanders at times thorugh the prison with two of the big cats to keep him safe.

Shilong, your solo posts work, and set up the character of flayer nicely.

Zelric Miras

Crovonovin

Figured I'd add Elizabeth in, since she seems to be growing out of the initial role I had for her.

Name: Elizabeth Barkley
Weight: 153lbs
Height: 6'2"

Planet of Birth: Aegist 13
Prisoner

Personality: <forthcoming>

History: <forthcoming>

playfullchick76

Ah a pic from battlestar galactica, if im not mistaken, a good series, though i havnt seen much of it. I have seen the stand alone one titled razor, and bought the plan, though i have yet to watch it.

She looks like a prisoner, good choice.

Crovonovin

I haven't watched too much of it either, but Kara Thrace stuck in my mind was one of the more memorable characters.