ACTS University [Interest Check]

Started by EmotionCrave, November 08, 2013, 02:28:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmotionCrave

Hi there, so I've had this idea for a while, since I read Maken-Ki actually. Basically it would be based around a school which takes a selection of young adults entering the college environment that have a high aptitude for athleticism or martial arts. This school is called ACTS University. ACTS which as an acronym for Advanced Combat and Tactics Study. I've got the basic idea for the plot worked out. Basically the school would have been designed for dealing with threats from either an entity known as "Neo-Nemesis". They train and teach young adults with high aptitude how to utilize and handle highly advanced weaponry. The weaponry one would be using would be called a 'SoulEdge', a 'SoulEdge' would be similar to a Maken from Maken-Ki, but instead of it being just a random tool. It's a weapon made from one's soul, it's appearance utility and capabilities are all based around one's soul. Should someone with a more malicious soul be allowed to make a 'SoulEdge' their weapon would be more darker in appearance, vicious looking. Someone who is pure in soul would have a weapon that would seem more bright and radiant.

Upon entering the school, all first year students would be given a "test", it would determine whether or not they can enter further to be enrolled. The test is being administered "FORGE", FORGE is a body of nanomachines. These nanomachines are so finitely small, they are capable of traveling inside the electrical currents of one's body, the essential soul of a person. Going through "FORGING" is extremely intense, it would be as if one was reaching into a blazing inferno in order to claim their SoulEdge. However once claimed, the incinerating feeling would fade, and a person would pass the initial test. From there first year students would be introduced to the student body council, welcomed, and then take to their home rooms.

I'll come up with classes, and the such. This will focus more on the interactions between student body, and faculty. For this RP I will be playing a Student and the Head Master. I was hoping to get enough people interested in this, in order to fill up at least six teachers, and three characters to play students per teacher. I was hoping that people would feel like doubling up for the game in order to achieve more activity with the teacher roles filled initially. Anyone who is interested in this can post here, and or send me a message. I'm gonna come up with the skeleton for characters momentarily. That is if anyone shows interest in this. I'll explain more about it the more I see people are interested in this idea. Note, this would be Co-Ed living scenarios, and on a private island.

Wargtass

Interesting. I'll have to take a look at Maken-Ki. I'll check back on this later today with any further interest.
O/O

EmotionCrave

Alrighty, but to me it doesn't seem like this is any one's cup of tea. So it'll be likely this doesn't lift off.

EmotionCrave

I'm gonna give this until tomorrow, if no one has messaged me or given any interest further. I'll be deleting the thread. Thanks for reading those who did though!

Niki315

I'm interested, but I don't think I'd have enough time to double up on roles.  I guess we'll see.

EmotionCrave

Doubling isn't required. It is only for getting the game up and running. All we need are enough people interested in it to make it so that we can fill six teacher slots. Head master will already be taken by myself. And, as far as I'm concerned I can play a teacher too. So technically we only need five teacher slots filled and as many students as we can get.

Sessha

Eh what the heck I liked Maken-Ki so I'll throw my hat in this.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!