Soul Warriors (Interest Check LGBT Friendly)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, June 11, 2016, 11:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmbrosiaPudding

No sin is greater than the other. While many Christians know this line in the Bible many don’t know the actual verse from which it is derived. For no where in the Bible does is say that all sins are equal. Instead man has decided from Romans 3:21 “all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'... meaning, in essence, that once we sin, regardless of the sin, we become separated from God. But that doesn't mean that all sins are equal.” And if you have ever been to hell you would know this to be true. Very true.

Along with the idea that Eve ate an apple, Christians also believe hell to be only fire, sulphur, brimstone, and pain. While there is a massive portion of Hell that is exactly that, Hell is built up of much more than that. Hell is, every war zone that has ever happened and at the same time every beautiful place that was destroyed. It’s your greatest desire and your worst nightmare. One night you might be sleeping on silk sheets having the greatest orgasm of your life, the next your cold on a block of concrete hoping the orange gas creeping toward you doesn’t carry a poison within it. Hell is a battleground, ever changing, ever moving. Nothing stays the same for long and everyone is fighting for the one of two things. Power, or the chance to get out. In hell there is nothing more valuable than your soul. Even if a person has lived in sin, murdered, cheated, stolen, lied, their soul is still theirs to keep. It must be given to God or to Satan. Neither can take it.

Once your soul is given to God, before death, you are either forgiven of sins and sent back to Earth for reincarnation or taken into Heaven to live a life of eternal bliss. Once given to Lucifer though, things become much more different. A soul is weighed, deemed for it’s power, and that power is what turns a person into a demon. The power behind their soul determining how strong they will become.

If your soul is not given to God before death, or Satan after death, that person stays human. Their is still weighed and deemed for it’s power, but it then becomes that person’s power, though it is limited to how strong the soul is deemed. With the power of their soul, a person has the ability to return to the mortal plane of Earth once a day, as the sun sets, and begin to pay back God for their sins. They do this by slaying demons who have escaped hell and claiming the souls of those who are the attainable. Only a few are considered ‘attainable’ it takes grievous sins for God to cast you from his sight and make a person unforgivable. Harming of an innocent, a child, an animal, the special, and the incapacitated.

Each day though, as the sun begins to rise, those who have been cast down to hell must return before the sun rises or risk the reaper taking their soul forever. The only way to return to hell is to be killed by another Soul Warrior, those who are dead and return to the mortal plane to fight for another chance, or to commit suicide. Both sins get added onto the person’s tally, just one more thing they have to make up for. If they never go to the mortal plane though, they will be stuck in Hell forever. Though it seems like an endless loop, it’s simply God’s way of wanting man to truly have to pay for their sins once they have committed them, because a simple apology will never work once you’ve lost your life.

Rules & Requirements

Minimum of two paragraph post
Minimum of a Weekly Post
Keep all drama out of OOC
Follow all sight rules
Any NC or Extreme but be okay with all players and tagged in header
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

For anyone interested, there is more information Here.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Nico

Oh this does sound interesting! :-) Especially the Fallen Angel-option. I even have a faceclaim that needs a home.

AmbrosiaPudding

You're right! That faceclaim definitely needs a home.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

I also wanted to add that different demons, fallen angels, and the seven deadly sins are open as playable characters.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Nico

MaverickKane

So, what happens if you aren't killed by another soul warrior and you don't commit suicide at the end of the allotted time on the mortal plane?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: MaverickKane on June 13, 2016, 02:42:18 PM
So, what happens if you aren't killed by another soul warrior and you don't commit suicide at the end of the allotted time on the mortal plane?

Wonderful question. Your soul is shredded and your trapped in hell for eternity.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Nico

I'm still interested in this, if it takes off. :-)

AmbrosiaPudding

I'm still doing my best to rope in players.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Nico

I am still working on the character here. It probably will be a work in progress for a while because I am not entirely happy with him, yet. Give it some time and I shall figure out the rough edges. But, it's a start.

Bekah Boo

Hmm I'm placing an interest in this idea as it does sound quite interesting. I suppose my question would be how the story itself would start? Is it sort of independent depending on each player's character doing what they want? For example if they decide to go to the mortal realm to fight for a chance of erasing some of their debt, or maybe just spending time in hell for the duration?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 19, 2016, 08:29:38 PM
Hmm I'm placing an interest in this idea as it does sound quite interesting. I suppose my question would be how the story itself would start? Is it sort of independent depending on each player's character doing what they want? For example if they decide to go to the mortal realm to fight for a chance of erasing some of their debt, or maybe just spending time in hell for the duration?

It would be a bit sandboxy, with each character starting depending on what they are trying to do yes.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Bekah Boo

I figured I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. In that case I'll throw my hat in the ring, I'm thinking an Envious character might be in order ;3

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Bekah Boo on June 19, 2016, 08:38:57 PM
I figured I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. In that case I'll throw my hat in the ring, I'm thinking an Envious character might be in order ;3

Hey, go for it!

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop