Previous topic - Next topic

YaoiRolePlay

Setup thread is here.

The TARDIS outside:

The TARDIS inside:

Camelot:

YaoiRolePlay

The Doctor:

The Doctor ran about his TARDIS in circles around the counsels and the controls pushing various buttons, ringing the bell, typing on the typewriter and using the toaster. Come to think of it, that probably wasn't a good idea, putting the toaster there. Ah well, at least it helped guide the ship. "Now, Amy. How would you like to go to see the middle ages? Huh? Castles, courts, lords and ladies, big banquets and feasts!" The Doctor smirked. "I've been there several times. They love me there, big fan." The Doctor continued pressing things on the counsels, looking over everything. He looked at the scanner to indeed confirm that they were in the Middle Ages and not in the wrong place as did tend to happen quite often.

He was particularly enthusiastic today, now that he had gotten a new bow tie to show off. "How would you like your very own medieval clothing? You can be a great lady!" There was no way he was going to take off his favored clothing. He loved his bow tie especially. With the way he was dressed, people would probably think he was a great lord anyway. He did not particularly want to be thought of as a peasant.

Roleplay Frog

A well dressed man with an authorative aura approached the hospital.

Not any hospital, mind you, Sisters of the infinite Schism; the greatest hospital of it's time, perhaps of all time. Held in a rather classic Earth 2 building style (see backround)

We see a rather elegantly dressed, somewhat authoritive figure wandering in, face somewhat hidden under a hat
heading straight for the nearest nurse, to say:

Hello; I've heard that you have a rather unusual patient among your numbers, calls himself the Doctor, with symptoms of tissue destabilization, reversed Chronological Epilepsy and a mild headache, would you be as kind as to show me to his room? I'm an old friend.

*The Nurse hesitated..; The visitor must have misspoken, there was only one patient to whom this weird symptom fitted, but she was not a doctor. That alone was no concern but she was in a restricted area, yet somehow the man she was talking to seemed.. trustworthy. Nice. She wanted to tell him everything. He wanted to know for some reason..*
Well, You must have misheard, we have a patient with this strange symptoms, though she is almost rehabilitated and..

She? *the man interjected, raising a finger as if asking a teacher a question, sounding somewhat suprised*

Well, yes, miss River has been put in our care with the symptoms you described, it was quite suprising, it's as if she had lost her life, quite literally yet she seemed alive, just drained and..

*again the man stopped her* Interesting. Quite, so! Alright, show me to this 'miss River' will you? *smiling*

Errr, yes... of course. *Said the nurse, leading the man down the corridor of the hospital, still wondering what seemed so trustworthy about him... *

Roleplay Frog

((( no responses yet? let#s get into the masters head!))

*Annoying. It was annoying, it is annoying, and most importantly HE was annoyed.

It was hard enough to follow the doctor, always travelling on in his tardis, with the simplistic time travel tool he tinkered together out of a scrapyard on earth. How could these primates exist? .. not that he cared. He only cared for one thing. Everything.

But just when he thought he had succeeded in tracking his nemesis and more importantly his tardis, vunerable after using up some of his lifeforce, presumambly to save one of his precious humans,.. the  doctor seemed to have slipped away again.

He eyed the nurse leading him towards the restricted ward.. oh how caring the doctor was when he abandoned someone, wasn't he, saying*

Here yes? Thank you so very much for showing me the way, *not that she had any choice.. who needs psychic paper if you can just insert yourself into weaker minds directly, appearing to be just so trustworthy. no time to muse about lesser species, time to find out just who would have the same symptoms of a timelord using up their lifeforce too rapidly.. he had played through the few thousand scenarios that seemed reasonable a few hundred times on the way here, he felt ready, time to find out just what exactly was going on here..*

*he knocked four times*

classicalcreature

"The Middle Ages?" Amy asked. "As in, no internal plumbing, the Bubonic Plague and Feudalism?" She raised her eyebrows. "You always sugarcoat things, Doctor, but something always goes wrong." Still... the idea of wearing those dresses...

She wasn't particularly a huge girly-girl, but who could seriously say no to dressing like a mediaval woman? She'd done it for a fancy-dress party once, and felt like a princess.

She narrowed her gaze as she thought of something. "We'd definitely be like a Lord and Lady, though, right?" she asked. "Because, knowing you, we'd end up as serfs, or something. I am so not doing that. I do not do physical labour, Doctor."
When you hit your thumb with an eight-pound hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a very special and strong-minded atheist to jump up and down with their hand clasped under their other armpit and shout, 'Oh, random-fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!' or 'Aaargh, primitive-and-outmoded-concept on a crutch!'
~Men at Arms, Terry Pratchett

Roleplay Frog

((( hmnn this seems dead, if someone wants to necro it pm me, unsubscribing apart from that)

Jazmaina

River. She'd called herself River Song here, because it seemed fitting if she was to start a new life.

But really... she missed being called Melody, knowing that it was the name her mother had given her. Even if her mother was a weak, good for nothi-

No, that was just the training talking. Amy had proven herself to be more than capable when necessary.

So much so that Me-- River was now at a loss as to what to do. Her mission in life had always been simple: Kill the Doctor. Make him suffer, but kill him. Don't let him get away. Don't give in to him.

How could she not give in to him, though? She hadn't been too serious when she started flirting with him, but something in his eyes - something in the way he seemed to know everything there was to know about everything; he appealed to her. She wanted him, in ways she probably shouldn't. Worse yet - she was sure that, as soon as she stepped into her new body, he wanted her too. There was that flash of recognition. The glimpse of delight before it vanished. Then she was an enemy, not to be stopped, but at the very least disarmed.

She was this wonderful man's enemy, and she hated it.

It had been an easy choice, giving up her life force for him. She just... wanted him to have it. Like it was always going to happen. Like she'd always want him. She felt as though she'd be with him even on her final day, giving him the last bit of herself left.

A small, rebellious part of her thought that she'd give it him gladly.

She was jerked from her thoughts by four rapid knocks, singing to her like an old nursery rhyme. That was a beat her heart knew.

"Come in," she called, full of curiosity. What was it about that knock that made her want to see this face?
Your car can do forty miles on a gallon of petrol? Yeah, well my bike can do that on a cup of tea and a biscuit!

Roleplay Frog

He stepped in. At first looking for someone more interesting then what seemed nothing but a primate woman, then, disappointed, decided he
had to give her a second look.

"Hmnn.. oh how interesting" he said, stepping closer fast, halting looking her over from under the shadow of his hat... he never wore a hat before, but it kind of fitted to this new form.

She was human. he could hear it, he could smell it. ta ta ta tam Yet she was off. First of all humans shouldn't look at him like that. Second of all, the diagnosis. That was it, she was human but someone played tinker a Timelord. The Doctor finally wanting a better mate? Nah, he wasn't the type. Either way, he'd find out what exactly was going on, .. and how to make use of this interesting find.

She seemed confused. Torn apart by something. He could tell by just looking at her. Perhaps the direct approach would be the best, then again he should first find out who he was up against.. he put on his friendliest smile. People like someone who smiles! of course his other hand played with the laser screwdriver in his pocket, ready to vaporize her. Just in case. Ta ta ta tam

"Hello, we haven't been introduced I think, though I think you may have stumbled upon an old friend.." did his upper lip twitch? he really had to get the quirks of this new regenerated body under control, but just thinking about.. focus focus "of mine, he likes to leave such a mess then run off to not have to clean it up, the usual; Young, spirited, problem with responsibities, so yes, who are you ?" He said, in a way so similiar to the doctor, talking on and on, loving to hear himself talk, though there was a marginal difference, a bit more of a determined, almost demanding touch to his words.