The myst...

Started by Cosmo_ac, April 17, 2007, 01:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvi

There's a couple of things there that need to be sorted Sakura, I'lll send you a PM asap about them *smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Elvi

Ok.....we've just about got everyone started on the game.

How's it going for everyone?

I was intending to begin 'the change' part of the story tommorow, but people still seem to be settling themselves and expanding their characters (and thanks people for giving us lots of things to work with....*smiles*......)

Would people rather have longer to continue getting to know each other or should we take the next step?

brittney

i'm fine with it either way. and or we going to create an ooc thread for the game?

Iksander

I'd be alright with us moving on to the next stage.  If the rest of the group would like to continue with things as they are now, that's fine too though.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

Elvi

Quote from: brittney on May 13, 2007, 01:52:20 PM
i'm fine with it either way. and or we going to create an ooc thread for the game?

I'm afraid this IS the OOC thread for the game, because of the new way of playing/setting up games, we are restricted to the amount of threads we could have, so any OOC comments are to be placed here.

Quote from: Iksander on May 13, 2007, 02:38:51 PM
I'd be alright with us moving on to the next stage.  If the rest of the group would like to continue with things as they are now, that's fine too though.

Thanks for the 'vote' (well from both of you actually), will waite and see what the others think as well....

brittney

i thought we were allowed an ooc chat regardless of number of players? i just think it makes more sense to be placed with the game! ah well, i have this thread on notification, so i'll receive it as easily from here as from anywhere else.

Elvi

We are allowed a thread per player, plus one for the GM and an extra OOC board.
I have chosen to use the OOC board as a place for the characters to be 'stored' and for the 'background story' and to use this for any OOC comments for players.

If the game gets big enough to warrant a child board of it's own, then I will have an OOC comments thread there, meanwhile, as you have said, every one has posted on this thread, so here is as good as anywhere.   

Archangel

I see we have a couple new arrivals, if they want a chance to move around a bit, I don't mind waiting, otherwise we can move things along...
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you...

TheAlchemist

I'm easy either way  8)

Elvi

Quote from: Archangel on May 14, 2007, 07:12:10 AM
I see we have a couple new arrivals, if they want a chance to move around a bit, I don't mind waiting, otherwise we can move things along...

Yes..that was my feelings.
I have also had a message from Max, he's having connection problems at the moment which is why he's been unable to post and of course my co GM hasn't quite got his act together yet either.

Quote from: TheAlchemist on May 14, 2007, 07:16:49 AM
I'm easy either way  8)

You do know we are talking about the game and not your sexual preferences?.....*grins*

TheAlchemist

Quote from: Elvi on May 14, 2007, 07:21:18 AM
You do know we are talking about the game and not your sexual preferences?.....*grins*

I stand by my statements.

Elvi

*laughs*
I'll have to keep you to that.
*grins evily*

SpirituallyAddicted

I'm up for waiting to give the new players a chance to jump in.

Sakura

I say give all the players a chance to settle in. ;D
My Mom told me not to eat alot of Jell-O. Now I wiggle and I jiggle.

Cosmo_ac

Quotehave also had a message from Max, he's having connection problems at the moment which is why he's been unable to post and of course my co GM hasn't quite got his act together yet either.

Hey now, be nice :p

Elvi

Elvi

brittney

elvi, i was just peeking through the character list and noticed that you listed my name wrong! *sob* just letting ya know, i'm not brittlby. i can see where the confusion comes from, though; makes me turn my head funny when i see it myself. *laughs*

Elvi

OH babies......I'm sorry, I'll dash over there and change it immediately....*hugs*

Elvi

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9678.new#new

Story update.....

Can people please tell me if they are struggling with the game, I have noticed a few aren't posting much and I can't fix anything if I don't know what's wrong....

Elvi

Apologies to the two people who's posts I missed on the 'hotel' thread.

With the new way of playing the games and the thread restrictions, we have at least three (possibly four) story lines going on in that thread and I simply missed your posts.

To anyone (and in any of the threads) if I am posting and haven't replied to you, please give me a shout?

brittney

i understand how that goes. it's quite daunting moving through the threads just to find the one reply i'm looking for. i can't imagine trying to juggle all four stories like you are, Elvi. :)

Elvi

Sorry folks, it's not that I don't want to post on the game, I am just so unwell at the moment that I can't think of anything remotely 'inventive'.

I am hoping that this will improve soon......many apologies....*hugs*

Max

It is okay, take all the time you need to get better.

*hugs*
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

brittney

ditto! all of us gets hit with writer's block every once in a while. feel better soon, darling!