DC/Marvel Universe Complete Crossover (Recruitment Closed!!)

Started by MaiMizzu, August 01, 2013, 07:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

WashAutumstar

Don't know if you are still looking for people, but I would be interested

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

apygoos

who did you have in mind? we could use another guy or two to have approved characters before we clamp up recruitment for now.

WashAutumstar

Well my next question would be is there a preferred universe that I should pick from, noticed that there is mostly marvel, didn't know if I should look for a DC character or if anyone cared

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

belatris

Quote from: apygoos on August 06, 2013, 01:57:31 PM
well if youre familiar with the concept, Hal Jordan would possibly be the best cannon GL for you to play. Hes a rather witty, and very imaginative/creative person, part of what makes him arguably one of the best GLs in all of time
Justice League Doom Movie Clip - The Green Lantern Always Gets His Girl heres a really good example

Always disliked Hal Jordan... but that's just me.

;-)

apygoos

Quote from: WashAutumstar on August 06, 2013, 03:09:06 PM
Well my next question would be is there a preferred universe that I should pick from, noticed that there is mostly marvel, didn't know if I should look for a DC character or if anyone cared
we could use some DC
Batman, Nightwing, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Captain Atom may be good Male picks
as for female DC picks: Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, Batgirl [Barbra Gordon], Artemis, Huntress may be good picks

mia h

Quote from: apygoos on August 06, 2013, 03:40:32 PM
we could use some DC
Batman, Nightwing, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Arrow, Captain Atom may be good Male picks
as for female DC picks: Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, Batgirl [Barbra Gordon], Artemis, Huntress may be good picks

Red Star to keep the star theme running
Or Firehawk to make one of those word ladder things  :D

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

WashAutumstar

Veluux

I'm definitely interested. I'd like to make a commitment, but I need to wait until I finish my temporary role in Lunar's Classic X-Men game. But I'd like to play Deadpool in this game (which might help with the cross-over thing, because of how he breaks the fourth wall). It would likely be at least a few weeks away - if not a month or two. Pencil me in as Wade, and I'll keep you updated as I get a better idea of when I'll be finished with my other commitment.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Oldknight

I think I might be able to use Grayson or booster gold if they are open

apygoos

Hal and Nightwing are open, just fill in a character sheet to Mai and myself whenever you decide. Time traveling heroes are a pain in the ass to deal with, so id rather not booster gold.

WashAutumstar

Quote from: apygoos on August 06, 2013, 09:00:24 PM
Hal and Nightwing are open, just fill in a character sheet to Mai and myself whenever you decide. Time traveling heroes are a pain in the ass to deal with, so id rather not booster gold.

You mean Hal Jordan? I wouldn't mind being green lanturn

apygoos

we jsut got an app for a GL so for teh moment perhaps consider something else?

WashAutumstar

apygoos

heh, i thought wed be having fights over who wanted to be batman, not Green Lantern XD though to be fair thers a  million GLs so.

WashAutumstar

In my opinion, and don't get me wrong I love batman, Batman isn't a superhero, being smart and rich doesn't make you super.

The CS you already got for Hal I assume?

mia h

Quote from: apygoos on August 07, 2013, 08:16:45 AM
heh, i thought wed be having fights over who wanted to be batman, not Green Lantern XD though to be fair thers a  million GLs so.
Could be an Indigo Lantern, although only being able to say "Nok" might be a bit limiting.

How there's a thought, Martian Manhunter. The team is a little light on telepaths, and the walking Swiss Army Knife is always handy to have around
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

WashAutumstar

I can be batman if you would like, though my batman would be more similar to Val Kilmar's style

apygoos

Quote from: WashAutumstar on August 07, 2013, 08:20:11 AM
In my opinion, and don't get me wrong I love batman, Batman isn't a superhero, being smart and rich doesn't make you super.

The CS you already got for Hal I assume?
the CS we got was for Kyle Raner, so if he gets approved..if..Hal will be the second GL of earth when the time comes, and Raner got Aben's Ring.

on the note of Batman, why Val Kilmar? why not pull form his ancestors in the roles portryal? or maybe even from the original animates series, aka Kevin Connory [best batman voice, ever]

WashAutumstar

apygoos

Batman from the Arkham games i think may be a good comparison for what i have envisioned for this game, but that's just me.

WashAutumstar

That wouldn't be a bad idea either, I can do that

but I refuse to be Nolan's version, to dark and gravelly voiced XD

apygoos

i didnt like Bales Batman. Nolan's stories were good, just..needed a better Wayne.
and of course in the Akrham games..Batman is voiced by non other than, wait for it, Kevin Connory!

WashAutumstar