Recruitment Closed: DnD 4e: Tomb of (Possibly Sexual) Horrors

Started by NotoriusBEN, July 24, 2010, 12:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

just waiting on the confermation E-mail
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Kunoichi

Ah, cool. ^^

Quote from: Isengrad on July 26, 2010, 02:34:58 PM
and for the hell of it I made a hybrid seeker/ranger as well.. hes pretty badass

Oh?  I'd like to see that one...

Isengrad

original artwork by karabiner

Ironwolf85

debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Isengrad

yous should still be able to log in and upload it, i didn't confirm.. at least I don't think I did. hell, if it hasent arrived just try signing up again and make sure you have no typos in the email adress

Kunoichi

Interesting.  Now if only I could see what those various powers actually did... ^^; I don't have an account with Wizards of the Coast, though, so I can't.

I hope you can get your account working, Ironwolf.

Ironwolf85

Kunoichi

Awesome. ^^ Upload that sheet and put up a link to it, then.

Ironwolf85

it keeps not letting me make one though. "Error with file upload"

Kunoichi

Oo; I see.  Hmm.

...Anybody else got any advice for Ironwolf? ^^; I can't use Orokos myself, so...

Ironwolf85

I'll look up equipment tonight... but he's a good character so far

Kunoichi

Well, I know that combining a Lightning Weapon with the Mark of Storm feat and the Deadly Draw feat is a pretty good way of granting yourself combat advantage...

Ironwolf85

I went for abilities to cripple and hinder opponents.
I'm still writing the background

WyzardWhately

I am increasingly stoked about my PC the more I think about it. 

I had a thought, btw.  I think that the whole reskinning warforged thing is actually completely appropriate...as far as I can tell, 4E really toned down on the sexy-monster supply.  Succubi are still hot, but a lot of the monsters that were classically kinda like hot humans have had their artwork changed so as to be less titillating.  Such is the degenerate age in which we live.  So, what I'm saying is, we might have to end up reskinning a *lot* of monsters.
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0
It's still really sketchy, though.
Here are my dice rolls: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/player/WyzardWhately/

Kunoichi

Well, I do recall seeing a series of images about these 'Bugbear Fertility Priestesses' who were all pretty hot...

Ironwolf85

of course... and then reskin some that don't need it just because it'd be fun.
anyone ever read the Monster Girl Handbook... had to come up with sexualized monsters for a dirty D&D game.
my favorites were called Twinks.
a group of furries based on blink dogs, gave them all the loose sexuality of the furry fandom as well...
female one ambushed a local farmer boy while he was swimming, took his clothes, his virginity, and an heirloom the farmer paid our heroes to get back.
it was fun....

WyzardWhately

Quote from: Kunoichi on July 26, 2010, 07:37:46 PM
Well, I do recall seeing a series of images about these 'Bugbear Fertility Priestesses' who were all pretty hot...

Where's that from?
Look!  I have an ons and offs list now!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13580.0

NotoriusBEN

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on July 26, 2010, 12:07:58 PM
hmmmm... do we have a rouge? never played one before

there is a surplus of rouge, since we have a few lady players. -However- Rogues and thievery-type characters are in demand   :P

updates....

Isengrad...................Rolan d'Mendani....Elf Seeker
WyzardWhately........Damien...................Human Paladin/warlock
Kunoichi....................Lu Lushe...............Goliath Warlord
The Alchemist...........Kairon.....................Tiefling Artificer
Ixy............................Bryn........................Half-elf Paladin (possible touch up)
Ironwolf85................Sul Cypher..............Warforged Rouge :P
Chloe Milev...............Deva Psion..........sending PM to ask if she needs help

I know it'd be 7 PC's, but turning up the challenge is just as easy... and I like the ladies... >.>

Ironwolf85

mah bad *laughing* I misspell sometimes, but I look foreward to the game

NotoriusBEN

Fair warning, I will poke fun at 'Rouges' the same way I did back in my WoW days...  >:)

also... it's looking like we have a pretty solid and active round of players, I'm waiting for a possible 7th player in the form of Chloe at the moment, but if another femme expresses her interest between now and 1200p (Pacific -8 GMT) Tuesday July 27, I'll pick you up instead.

Regardless of all that, I will start at Noon tomorrow with or without a 7th PC...

if anyone current needs help with equipment loadouts, I'll be off and on between now and midnight Pacific tonight.

Remember: one each of Level 10, 9, 8 items (can break into gold equivalent). 3400GP for stuff. nothing level 11+

WyzardWhately

Huh.  We do not in fact have the problem I feared.  There is not a surfeit of Strikers in this party.  If anything, we might be a little too low on them.  I will bias my character more towards damage-dealing if I tinker with him any more before the game starts.

Kunoichi

Quote from: WyzardWhately on July 26, 2010, 07:40:24 PM
Where's that from?

Just Google 'Bugbear Fertility Priestess'.  I'm not sure I can post an appropriate link in this part of the forums. ^^;

Quote from: WyzardWhately on July 26, 2010, 07:53:52 PM
Huh.  We do not in fact have the problem I feared.  There is not a surfeit of Strikers in this party.  If anything, we might be a little too low on them.  I will bias my character more towards damage-dealing if I tinker with him any more before the game starts.

I don't think a little last-minute tinkering would be out of place.  I know I made a few small alterations to Lulu's sheet to get her defenses a bit higher, myself.  Admittedly, all I really did was trade in the light shield for a heavy one, but it's still a slightly higher AC and Ref...

WyzardWhately

Quote from: NotoriusBEN on July 26, 2010, 07:50:30 PM

Remember: one each of Level 10, 9, 8 items (can break into gold equivalent). 3400GP for stuff. nothing level 11+

I do need to make some edits then.  I went 8/9/8, since the armor I wanted was level 8...I may make some changes, or at least get the extra gold.

Isengrad

do any of us have the everlasting provisions?

Kunoichi

I don't think so, no, so Wyz, if your extra gold covers the Extra Provisions item, I think we'd all appreciate it if you could pick it up. ^^;