F seeking M characters - Just a few ideas...

Started by ScarlettRose, February 27, 2015, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScarlettRose

Hello everyone!

I've been tossing an idea around in my head, and I wanted to see if anyone would be interested.

The setting would be England in the mid to late 19th century. It could or could not be fantasy-based, depending on what direction you'd like to take it. A young prostitute meets a incredibly handsome and strangely alluring man only a few years older then her in the pub that she usually finds “clients” at. He's incredibly wealthy and seems interested in investing in her services. But when they're finally alone, it turns out that he's not who she thought he was at all.

I wanted to leave it open to the other person what the twist ends up being. I don't want to tell the whole story myself, now do I? :) They could fall in love, it could be just business, I just want to see where it goes. I would be playing the woman.

I'm also very open to other ideas at the moment, including any that would involve playing a virgin. Please feel free to send me a private message so we can chat and get something started! :)