Pokemon - Fight for PANTIES!

Started by Idlewyld, November 06, 2014, 09:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

It is the most awaited event of the year. The island of Lilie hosts an event like no other - the Pokemon Adult National Title Invitational Elimination Style Tournament, or, as it is commonly known, the PANTIES tournament. The best (and not entirely incidentally most attractive) trainers throughout the hemisphere gather for an event that has been described as one-part pokemon battle, one part beauty contest, and one part adult pay-per-view event. Each match is an anything goes battle which only concludes when one trainer has decided he or she has had enough action for one evening (at least in public.) Between each one, the city is alive with all sorts of delights, Poke and otherwise, and many adventures and new friendships to be had. When it is all over, only one trainer will claim the right to the PANTIES badge which, well, you can guess where it's worn. But almost as important is the Spectator's Choice Award, for the trainer who has proven the most, shall we say, entertaining in his or her endeavors?

OK - so I hope this gives everyone an idea as to what I'm after here. I'm seeing this as freeform, with tournament results being negotiated by the two players rather than subject to dice and rules-lawyering, though I am certainly up for suggestions!

Yukina

I'm possibly interested. *bookmarks*

Idlewyld

OK - It's been a month, so I'm putting this back up for public consumption. Plot will alternate between tournament bouts and general craziness in the city. Both in fact probably happening at once.

Dorcus

Uhh... place me on the interested list. Should we create a team of pokemon as well as a character?

Idlewyld

Yes - players should collect a roster of 5 Pokemon to play with - and designate one as a "lead" (the kind that tends to walk around with your character outside of the pokeball.)

Zeth

If you know jack diddly about Pokemon can you still join?

Idlewyld

All you'd really need is an idea of which Pokemon you'd be interested in fighting with.

Yukina

TheLoneHero

This sounds interesting! I may join depending on where it leads.

Idlewyld

Well a happy Pokegreeting to All! Since we've got some interest out now, I'd like to extend thanks and put up a quick character sheet, so that you all can starting thinking and writing.

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon:
1 (Lead)

Idlewyld

All right - here's the main character I'll be using, which can hopefully help you all create something of a model of your own.

Name: Anya Sladenka
Sexuality: Bi-curious

Appearance: Anya is a pretty and wholesome brunette standing 5'6" and weighing 105 lb. She wears her rich chestnut hair in two long twintails. Her well-tanned skin from years of adventure is set off by deep green eyes and an infectious smile. Her body is of medium frame, of a fit and sporty build with a small but attractive bustline. She tends to dress in comfortable and well-worn clothing rather than high fashion.

Anya

Personality: Anya is outgoing and friendly, but perhaps a tad naive. She is always willing to lend a sympathetic ear or share a meal with a stranger - in fact, one of her favorite sayings is that a stranger is just a friend you haven't hugged yet. She is generous to a fault with her possessions. And she is likewise generous with tokens of affection to her friends, whether they be human or pokemon, always ready to express her opinions with a hug or a quick peck. As a pokemon trainer, she is dedicated and hardworking, but definitely of the opinion that her pokemon are friends and partners rather than just pets trained for battle.

History:  Anya has been touring the countryside on the Pokemon from the age of fourteen. She thrives on the adventure and camaraderie of the lifestyle, and is well known in at least local circles. Anya has seen considerable success, earning seventeen badges from gyms and placing in at least five tournaments over the past three years, though the best she did was 2nd place last March in the Viridian City Invitational. She was encouraged to enter the PANTIES tournament by her lead pokemon Merak (see below), but hasn't quite come to realize what exactly she's in for.

Pokemon:
1 Merak (M) (Teddiursa Lead) - Merak is by far Anya's best friend and protector (among her pokemon anyway) but truth be told, he's a little bit of a perv. So far, Anya hasn't come to realize it, blinded as she is by her love for him and the fact that he can't talk pretty much ensuring that his words will never give him away, but other trainers have learned to be on the lookout for a little teddy bear roaming the premises when they visit outdoor baths, lingerie stores, and the like. Bringing the application for the PANTIES tournament to Anya's attention has been typical of the type of activities he has been encouraging as of late, but to be fair, he does actually believe that Anya would benefit from his advice.
2 Silly Putter (M - Sort of...) (Ditto)
3 Robinette (F) (Fletchling)
4 Ariel (F) (Lapras)
5 Cameron (M) (Luxio)

Yukina

Just a question: What region is this in?

Idlewyld

The Island of Lilie is located in the Orange Archipelago.

Yukina

Understood. I'm currently hitting a rough spot in how I'd get one of my usual meek characters a reason to join the tourney.

Idlewyld

I can understand that. My suggestion would be accident and glorious happenstance - applications being sent to the wrong place by mail or some such.

Yukina

Quote from: Idlewyld on December 13, 2014, 11:34:12 AM
I can understand that. My suggestion would be accident and glorious happenstance - applications being sent to the wrong place by mail or some such.

Good enough. :) I'll get to work this afternoon.

Yukina

Name: Sakurako Miyazaki
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance:
Sakurako (just picture her in a less frilly and more conservative clothing)

Personality: Sakurako tends to be a shy and quiet girl, usually staying her room. She loves to read books and has several shelves off them in her room. The reserved girl also enjoys reading them to her family's pokemon for bedtime stories as they curl up to her at night.
History: Sakurako never intended to join this tournament, but fate was being a pervert that day. Apparently an entry slip was turned that her exact name and family's owned pokemon. Her parent's claimed they'd gotten call about it, but they really just wanted her out of the house. She tried to say no, but she found them to be scarily adamant about her entering.
Pokemon:
1 Chikorita (Lead)
2 Ditto
3 Magicarp
4 Skitty
5 Togepi

Xiphon III

I'd be interested. Any chance of a fiercely competitive girl with an exhibitionist streak finding a place here?

Dorcus

Males are allowed right? :p I think my guy will be just fine as the only man...

Name: Brett
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: A pervert through and through. He knows exactly the kind of competition that he is getting into. He's not here to win, he's here to enjoy the ride. Actually pretty kindhearted under it all, and he very willing to lend a hand. Particularly if it comes to the training and raising of pokemon.
History: Brett is a competitive battler first. Starting at a young age he's been tearing up the competitive circuits in all countries. His fighting skills are unmatched, and his strategies have made him one of the best young trainers in the world. Between his good looks and his competitive skill he's had no problems getting the ladies. But as a long time watcher of this event... he's now ready to take a vacation and give it a try. 
Pokemon:
1 Greninja - male (Lead)
2 Lopunny - female
3 Houndoom - Male
4 Carnivine - male
5 Gardevoir - female

TheLoneHero

Would we be allowed to have pokemon in the Storage place as well? Or are we just limited to the 5 we pick the whole time?

Idlewyld

The five are the pokemon you're competing with, but I see no reason that we couldn't make it so that you can replace some of the pokemon on your roster between matches.

Zeth

Idlewyld

Well, I understand. Still it's too bad. I was looking forward to playing with you again.

Vercile

TheLoneHero

Name: Jennabelle (goes by Jenna)

Sexuality: Hasn't even crossed her mind

Appearance: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
   Except she would have pantsoninstead of the skirt and she would have a jacket on as well.

Personality: Jenna is an extremely competitive fighter, hating even the thought of losing, she is constantly training with her pokemon as much as she can, although her favorites tend to be steel types so she'll always use those the first time she battles.

History: Jenna grew up around pokemon as her parents were both expert trainers, so the no lose mentality was quickly ingrained into her young mind. At a young age her parents sent her off on a journey with some pokeballs and 2 Rioulu, one male and one female.  She quickly bonded with the female one and they became fast friends. The male however was rowdy and never really listened to her, a trait that was passed to all male pokemon that she caught which made her leave most of them in the box.   

She went on with her pokemon career ever training and challenging gyms and leagues, always making sure to try to stay under the radar whenever she could. She feared that fame would only be a hassle and make her a worse pokemon trainer overall. So once she heard about this tournament she immediately went to join, not even bothering to look up the rules. It was another chance to test her pokemon and that was good enough.

Pokemon:
1 Lucario (Female) (Lead)
2 Metagross
3  Scizor (female)
4 Blastoise (male)
5 Magnezone