Werewolves of Miller's Hollow OOC/Chatter Thread

Started by Trieste, November 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Also, sorry for my silence in-game! I should be able to post again for this, and thanks so much y'all for your patience about things. :)

Mintprincess

Yeeeeeesssssssss.  Blythe’s game was amazing!  I loved the theme even if I didn’t know anything about it.

Plus MP and I rarely ever end up on the same side and hat game we were  Oh. So.  Bad.

-breaks out the wine and pours for all!-

Caeli

I loved running the themed Mafia games.  Making the graphics was the funnest part for me, and seeing all of the activity behind the scenes. 8) I think I've always preferred playing God/GMing mafia and games like it, than actually being a participant.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

yugi006

Themed mafia games are always fun. I remember the Romeo and Juliet one that was run before which was fun.

Mintprincess

I wouldn’t mind some one night ultimate werewolf too!

I’d play a game you GMed Caeli :)

persephone325

I like GMing the games too, even if I'm not very good at it. lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 12, 2017, 07:14:51 PM

Is Mayor Mintington returning?

Blythe

I miss One Night a ton; I'd totally be up for that.

I’d play a game you GMed Caeli :)

Ditto!

Rummy Tum Tum

Ket

See, I totally suck at strategizing and deducing who is who, so I just kind of run with my craziness and gut, but I still love these games!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Caeli

Quote from: Ket on December 12, 2017, 07:28:57 PM
See, I totally suck at strategizing and deducing who is who, so I just kind of run with my craziness and gut, but I still love these games!

Haha me too. When I play RL games I'm the random one who basically indiscriminately accuses everyone for the silliest reasons. ::)

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Madame Professor

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 12, 2017, 07:11:21 PM
Yeeeeeesssssssss.  Blythe’s game was amazing!  I loved the theme even if I didn’t know anything about it.

Plus MP and I rarely ever end up on the same side and hat game we were  Oh. So.  Bad.

-breaks out the wine and pours for all!-

Oh my gosh, that’s right, we were! 

And there was that one Resistance game were both blue and we crushed it.

Quote from: Caeli on December 12, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
I loved running the themed Mafia games.  Making the graphics was the funnest part for me, and seeing all of the activity behind the scenes. 8) I think I've always preferred playing God/GMing mafia and games like it, than actually being a participant.

MORE GAMES!!!!
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Blythe on December 12, 2017, 07:25:12 PM
I miss One Night a ton; I'd totally be up for that.

So you can be Blythed????? :P

Quote from: yugi006 on December 12, 2017, 07:17:11 PM
Is Mayor Mintington returning?
. She just might have to!!!!

@MP. Omg that was the most epic game of resistance EVER!!

Blythe

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 12, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

....yes! ^^

though I'd still try to make sure someone else got me'd

Remiel

Quote from: Ket on December 12, 2017, 07:28:57 PM

I am awesome at strategizing and deducing who is who.  The problem is, no one is ever forthcoming with information so my assumptions are always WRONG

Caeli

Quote from: Remiel on December 12, 2017, 07:48:08 PM
I am awesome at strategizing and deducing who is who.  The problem is, no one is ever forthcoming with information so my assumptions are always WRONG

... Wait. ;D

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Remiel

Hahahaha, I totally forgot about that.  I don't know if Trieste was here for that.

*Ahem* "Getting Blythe'd" refers to that phenomenon where you ingeniously utilize clever deduction and intuition to figure out who is whom only to realize, quite publicly, that you are, in fact, through no fault of your own, the Werewolf, because some clown thought it'd be funny to swap your role at the last second.  It happened to Blythe so often that his name is now eponymous with the situation.

True story!

Madame Professor

@MP. Omg that was the most epic game of resistance EVER!!

It so was!!

Let’s exam this a sec....
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

persephone325

Quote from: Remiel on December 12, 2017, 07:53:55 PM
Hahahaha, I totally forgot about that.  I don't know if Trieste was here for that.

*Ahem* "Getting Blythe'd" refers to that phenomenon where you ingeniously utilize clever deduction and intuition to figure out who is whom only to realize, quite publicly, that you are, in fact, through no fault of your own, the Werewolf, because some clown thought it'd be funny to swap your role at the last second.  It happened to Blythe so often that his name is now eponymous with the situation.

True story!

I thought it had something to do with Spyfall...
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Quote from: Remiel on December 12, 2017, 07:53:55 PM

True story!

You watch. If I play again, it will happen to me again. It's like some sort of inviolable constant of the universe. T_T

Mintprincess

I don’t know ..... I never had an issue with that ... ;)

Remiel

Yeah, I know.  It's maddening.  "Hey guys, let's all tell Mint our secret roles.  There's no WAY it'll ever come back to bite us!"

But as I recall, I did figure you out and helped win the day for the villagers.  Eventually.  <_<

Trieste

Someone accidentally outed themselves as a werewolf instead of Blythe? >.>

Remiel

Quote from: Trieste on December 13, 2017, 11:48:18 AM
Someone accidentally outed themselves as a werewolf instead of Blythe? >.>

Well, in ONE NIGHT Werewolf, you start the game as one role, but can easily find that you're something else by the end.  So it's less a game of villagers vs. werewolves and more a game of collective deduction, where everyone tries to figure out where the wolves ended up.

So Blythe would go, "So if Remi's the robber, and he stole Persephone's card, but Mint swapped Remi and myself, then that means the Werewolf is...oh....me."

And then we'd all vote to lynch Blythe, and the village would win.