Assassins Among Us - Rules/Info/OOC

Started by persephone325, October 30, 2013, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

Starlequin always has the best flavor posts.  I, for, one, hope he survives to the next round.

MabFaerie

XD Everybody else is posting these short and concise little blurbs and I'm just bursting into the game like "EXCUSE ME WHILE I LEAVE THESE PARAGRAPHS HERE FOR YOU."
I'm so sorry guys. I am bad at condensing stuff. I'll try harder. <3

I'm just like "Did you want a book? I wrote you a book."
And everybody else is all "We didn't actually want a book. We just needed a vote. Could you maybe just leave a vote?"
And I'm all "I left you a vote. It's in my book."
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 05:51:26 PM
XD Everybody else is posting these short and concise little blurbs and I'm just bursting into the game like "EXCUSE ME WHILE I LEAVE THESE PARAGRAPHS HERE FOR YOU."

XD I can totally hear you saying that. <3
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 05:51:26 PM

I'm just like "Did you want a book? I wrote you a book."
And everybody else is all "We didn't actually want a book. We just needed a vote. Could you maybe just leave a vote?"
And I'm all "I left you a vote. It's in my book."

Bah, I love paragraphs and extra text that add to the flavor and tone of the game from other players; it makes things more fun to me. I wouldn't change a thing!  ;D

* Blythe kind of wishes he himself could be more wordy in the IC thread but seems to be a little poor at it.

Phaia

I enjoy well written things and have no probelm with paragraphs and small novels I learn from seeing how they are crafted and its a reason I joined a couple of groups...they have great writers in them and they inspire me to do better.

So Mab and Star I love what you do!!

Phaia

persephone325

Makes me wish I could be involved as a player! lol
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

MabFaerie

Quote from: persephone325 on March 19, 2014, 06:18:20 PM
Makes me wish I could be involved as a player! lol

I see no reason why you cannot. So long as you stayed neutral and made sure not to reveal any crucial information, you could totally play up the role of awesome helpless Lady Persephone of Whitecourt. =3

Quote from: Phaia on March 19, 2014, 06:17:31 PM
I enjoy well written things and have no probelm with paragraphs and small novels I learn from seeing how they are crafted and its a reason I joined a couple of groups...they have great writers in them and they inspire me to do better.

So Mab and Star I love what you do!!

Phaia

Ah, you make me blush! I appreciate the compliment, Phaia. ^_^

Quote from: Blythe on March 19, 2014, 06:01:35 PM
Bah, I love paragraphs and extra text that add to the flavor and tone of the game from other players; it makes things more fun to me. I wouldn't change a thing!  ;D

* Blythe kind of wishes he himself could be more wordy in the IC thread but seems to be a little poor at it.

I think you're doing well so far, besides, we've only just begun, there's always more time and room for expanding posts the deeper we get into this mystery. =3
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 06:26:15 PM
I see no reason why you cannot. So long as you stayed neutral and made sure not to reveal any crucial information, you could totally play up the role of awesome helpless Lady Persephone of Whitecourt. =3

That's the thing! Last game, I had to keep myself in check. I was like "NO! Sephie... Don't tell Mab that she's flirting with the enemy!" and another part of me was like "But she's blinded by her emotions!" Haha. But you made the right decision in the end. :P
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Quote from: persephone325 on March 19, 2014, 06:31:40 PM
That's the thing! Last game, I had to keep myself in check. I was like "NO! Sephie... Don't tell Mab that she's flirting with the enemy!" and another part of me was like "But she's blinded by her emotions!" Haha. But you made the right decision in the end. :P

Barely! I was like "Star is very likely an assassin, I should vote him out. But... but... who will I bother if I do that?" XD
Not-so-secret-SPOILERS: Mab has a really hard time voting out people she has fun with, even if they're trying to kill her. X3

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 06:42:39 PM
Barely! I was like "Star is very likely an assassin, I should vote him out. But... but... who will I bother if I do that?" XD
Not-so-secret-SPOILERS: Mab has a really hard time voting out people she has fun with, even if they're trying to kill her. X3

We need to be in a mafia game together at some point. lol
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Quote from: persephone325 on March 19, 2014, 06:49:00 PM
We need to be in a mafia game together at some point. lol
Oh no! I really hope we're not on opposite sides, it might result in a stalemate!
Or instead of one of us finally caving in and voting for the other, we'll both just be like "I can't do it. I can't vote her out!" and ultimately we end up betraying our comrades by abandoning them or voting them out in order to save eachother and then we run away together off into the sunset to--- Oops, I accidentally wrote a yuri romance.
Damn it. I gotta stop doing that!

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 06:52:16 PM
Oh no! I really hope we're not on opposite sides, it might result in a stalemate!
Or instead of one of us finally caving in and voting for the other, we'll both just be like "I can't do it. I can't vote her out!" and ultimately we end up betraying our comrades by abandoning them or voting them out in order to save eachother and then we run away together off into the sunset to--- Oops, I accidentally wrote a yuri romance.
Damn it. I gotta stop doing that!

LMAO

I don't think that's ever happened in a mafia game. Though I can't say for sure.

That would be interesting, though! Betraying your own to be with your lover...best friend. XD
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Quote from: persephone325 on March 19, 2014, 06:54:40 PM
LMAO

I don't think that's ever happened in a mafia game. Though I can't say for sure.

That would be interesting, though! Betraying your own to be with your lover...best friend. XD

I swear, if we keep up these jokes much longer, people will begin to talk! Lol

...I now have 'People will say we're in love' from 'Oklahoma' stuck in my head ><

But yeah, that would be a really cool plot twist, if it could actually be successfully pulled off without breaking the game.

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 19, 2014, 06:58:20 PM
I swear, if we keep up these jokes much longer, people will begin to talk! Lol

...I now have 'People will say we're in love' from 'Oklahoma' stuck in my head ><

But yeah, that would be a really cool plot twist, if it could actually be successfully pulled off without breaking the game.

lol And you run off with the beautiful Lady herself! :P

Oh yes! I think I'll be closing the voting late Friday night. There are still occasional PMs being tossed back and forth. If anyone needs an extension, just post here or send me a PM and I'll keep voting open possibly through the weekend.

Has anyone heard from Sasha outside of E?
I don't know.

persephone325

Sorry for all the double posts!

Night abilities (police officer, undercover neutral party and assassins) start thinking about who you want to use your abilities on, and also have a back up person just in case they get voted out during the day phase. I'd just like to move the night phase quickly, since this day round will last the whole week (and possibly part of the weekend).
I don't know.

Vonandi

I regret to inform you that I'll be backing out of this game... It's not exactly what I thought it was, and is way to fast past for me do this and my prior engagements.

Josietta

If you don't mind me asking, what did you think it was? I mean usually the rules explain things well enough, I just wanted to know your perspective as a new player on what you expected.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on March 20, 2014, 07:59:19 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what did you think it was? I mean usually the rules explain things well enough, I just wanted to know your perspective as a new player on what you expected.

Ninja'd by Josi. lol
I don't know.

persephone325

If anyone would like to change their vote before RPGuy and Lisa get their votes in, you have time.
I don't know.

Josietta

Pstt... Perse.. Lisar voted for Val.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on March 21, 2014, 08:30:52 PM
Pstt... Perse.. Lisar voted for Val.

Ah. I didn't see it because it wasn't bold. I thought it was just a flavor post. ^^
I don't know.

Sasha

Smiles ...tags thread .  Dusts off from traveling ....and plops down .

persephone325

Welcome Sasha! Glad to have you back!

You didn't miss anything too terrible... Yet. lol
I don't know.

MabFaerie

Hey Sephie, go look over there!! Is that the adorable J-Pop Band PERFUME I see rounding a corner? Go check it out!

Hey everybody else, go to this link and wish a certain someone a happy birthday! Sephie's Birthday Thread

Oh, Seph? Yeah, false alarm. Totally not them, my bad. 

persephone325

Quote from: MabFaerie on March 22, 2014, 07:28:09 PM
Hey Sephie, go look over there!! Is that the adorable J-Pop Band PERFUME I see rounding a corner? Go check it out!

Hey everybody else, go to this link and wish a certain someone a happy birthday! Sephie's Birthday Thread

Oh, Seph? Yeah, false alarm. Totally not them, my bad. 

* persephone325 giggles

PERFUME!! I so wish... *dreamy sigh* Or Jared Leto. You can distract me with him, too. :P XD

*blush* So many wishes already! *squeezes Mab* Thank you so much! <3
I don't know.