News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I'm an Aunt... Kinda!

Started by SouthernBelle, February 21, 2006, 06:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernBelle

I just got word that my best friend from high school had her baby on V-Day!!  What a nice thing to counteract the funeral I had to attend.  He's so cute!!  Yay!!

Angelo

Huwwah for babies! What did she name him?

I hope she named it Garret. or Friday. Oh oh! Did she name him Angelo? ;D
Boys and Girls of Elliquiy, looking for a femme-looking furry male slave that'll do anything? Give me a pm. o.o;  ((Furry as in my avatar.=3 ))

SouthernBelle

His first name is Alexander and his middle name is Katsumata (the father is 1/4 Japanese).  They will call him "Xander."

Celestial Goblin

How nice. And what a nice name. Xander sounds cool.

Elvi

Children and babies are lovely, especially when they are someone elses, because you can give them back.
I have two 'nieces' my best friends children, though they are now 20 and 18, it's lovely watching them grow from a few hours old to young women.

Talking of which anyone want to have my ten year old for a while?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Angelo

If it's a girl, I'll take her off your hands! Little girls are adorable.

But I really dislike boys below the age of around 13-14. They are SUCH brats, and even sometimes perverse, and rude towards those older than them and girls.

Even if a little girl is being really bratty and spoiled, they are still pretty cute and end up being nice in the end.

Yeah. That's my humble opinion of children. o___O;

((Except this one little boy that is one of my older friend's son {she is 32} and he is 11, and he is absolutely perfect. Just really well mannered and nice. He calls me uncle. ;D))

((I am very bored today.))
Boys and Girls of Elliquiy, looking for a femme-looking furry male slave that'll do anything? Give me a pm. o.o;  ((Furry as in my avatar.=3 ))