News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Potterverse {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, August 03, 2016, 07:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Welcome to my Potterverse thread. This is where you will find all of my ideas that take place in the Potterverse. All of these stories will take place away from the school and all of my characters will be at least 16 years of age. All genders of writers are welcome. Now that the official business is out of the way, please take a browse through the links and if one of them catches your eye please free to PM. I would ask that you DO NOT reply here. Thank you.

~Links~
A Witch finds her Place
The New Dark Lord

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Matilda "Jinx" Bloodheart is a recent graduate of Hogwarts. Now that she's no longer a student nor a ward (she lost her parents in the Wizarding War) she's struggling to find her place. She's currently staying at the Leaky Cauldron and looking for a job in Diagon Alley. She excelled in Herbology and potions. Unfortunately, the only job she was able to get was at a Herbologist in....Knockturn Alley... ~

~I want this to be a romance. The Witch or Wizard she meets sees her coming out of Knockturn Alley and they're suspicious about her but intrigued. They get to know each other and hopefully start a relationship and maybe even have an adventure or two. There's a lot of wiggle room here. I'd like there to be in depth story building and a slow build up to romance. Lots of description of the Wizarding World as well.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~The Wizarding World has repaired itself after the War and Lord Voldemort is long dead. Though no one has forgotten the sacrifices made by the brave Witches and Wizards during that War. Unfortunately, just twenty years later a new Dark Lord has emerged. He too wishes to purge all of the so called 'impure blood' from the Magical World. He and his followers believe that only Pureblood Families should be able to learn magic. They take control of the Ministry and any Witch or Wizard who has Muggle blood in their line going back ten generations (at first) shall be arrested for questioning. Of course later, it becomes any Muggle blood at all. Entire families are arrested and sent to places like Azkaban. It's a dark time for the Wizarding World. Some just want to survive. Others want to help all those they can.....Which side are you on?~

~Violet Dreary doesn't really know where she comes from. She was taken in twenty years ago by her magical Grandparents. Since she graduated Hogwarts, she's working in her family's Potion shop. The Dreary genealogy is spotty at best as records only started being kept by family members a hundred years or so ago. They're a prime candidate to be questioned by members of this new Dark Wizard's group. During all of this, her family is helping to forge documents and smuggle some people out of the country.~

~I'd like for there to be a romance in this. Violet can either meet them during the story or they can already be a couple. I'm open to a male, female or other for Violet's significant other. The gender behind the writer is irrelevant. There should be a slow build, attention to detail on magical situations and in depth character building. If interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here, thanks.~